RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Freaking bulk on brown sugar ain’t cheap! Need to get the fruit to put my juicer to work for the ffj smorgasbord but need good brown sugar! Wanna try the golden brown stuff he was using in class but ordering a 50lb bag is like $55-60 but then it’s like almost $40 to ship it! Think I’ll just order thru target cuz 2lb bag is only $2.09 and orders over $35 are free shipping so can get the 50lb for lil cheaper and no crazy shipping fee!
Make your own brown sugar. Food processor and molasses until you reach desired darkness. That's all brown sugar is anyways.

Need refined stuff for what we use it for!

Brown sugar is the diesel fuel of the sugar world. Brown sugar minus molasses = white sugar

Make your own brown sugar. Food processor and molasses until you reach desired darkness. That's all brown sugar is anyways.
Turbinado sugar is probably best. Raw sugar. None of the molasses is stripped out

Yes. It comes in 6# bags. It is the best
Well hell! Problem solved fer me!! That was what held me up from doing my first ferment todat. They even had wide mouth jars in stock for storing the finished product. An almost full 5gal bucket fermenting will generate quite a bit after filtering.

Back