RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

She’s pretty! You will love the smoke the slurri and dosi breath have been my two most dense girls and both excellent smoke. You’re slurri has a lot more colors than mine had tho yours is pretty
Thank you! She is the prettiest fade of any of them I've grown so far.

Also. Kush Mints and Ghost Breath Mints on the way! Freaking excited! Takes him a little while to ship sometimes, but worth it since some stuff you can only get from his site.

After taking the KNF class and making the Fish Amino I can’t believe the size of these leaves. I’m either shrinking or this RocBud Beast is loving it.
BD29B169-8F5C-4407-A44F-A28AF7DD5451.jpeg

Last edited:
After taking the KNF class and making the Fish Amino I can’t believe the size of these leaves. I’m either shrinking or this RocBud Beast is loving it. View attachment 1326874
How long did u let your FAA go?? Mine had been going 30 days when we had class so I added pineapple afterwards but still not quite done! Getting there tho and super active!

How long did u let your FAA go?? Mine had been going 30 days when we had class so I added pineapple afterwards but still not quite done! Getting there tho and super active!

I made this recipe with 2 pineapples and 2 pounds Trout and 2 pounds salmon the day after our class. I covered mine with the Turbinado sugar. Thank you Costco!! It was bubbling within 5-6 days. Smells amazing!!

I made this recipe with 2 pineapples and 2 pounds Trout and 2 pounds salmon the day after our class. I covered mine with the Turbinado sugar. Thank you Costco!! It was bubbling within 5-6 days. Smells amazing!!
Freaking bulk on brown sugar ain’t cheap! Need to get the fruit to put my juicer to work for the ffj smorgasbord but need good brown sugar! Wanna try the golden brown stuff he was using in class but ordering a 50lb bag is like $55-60 but then it’s like almost $40 to ship it! Think I’ll just order thru target cuz 2lb bag is only $2.09 and orders over $35 are free shipping so can get the 50lb for lil cheaper and no crazy shipping fee!

Freaking bulk on brown sugar ain’t cheap! Need to get the fruit to put my juicer to work for the ffj smorgasbord but need good brown sugar! Wanna try the golden brown stuff he was using in class but ordering a 50lb bag is like $55-60 but then it’s like almost $40 to ship it! Think I’ll just order thru target cuz 2lb bag is only $2.09 and orders over $35 are free shipping so can get the 50lb for lil cheaper and no crazy shipping fee!
Sam's or Costco? Ya have both close to ya. I'm not a member any longer.

Ya but when I checked their stock online they didn’t have anything that I needed! May go in store and check next time I get gas at Costco to see if maybe they got in store and online just not accurate!

Ya but when I checked their stock online they didn’t have anything that I needed! May go in store and check next time I get gas at Costco to see if maybe they got in store and online just not accurate!
Gordon food service or other food service places usually have it pretty cheap as well

Back