RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

I need to dial mine back in cuz I’ve been using earthbox so damn long so just filling reservoir on them! This current grow started topwatering in feeds that I alternated with res filling and don’t think they liked the watering fluctuations it created! Figured moisture meter come in handy cuz these pots are 10gal but they are 12”hX16”w and getting 12” rain rings + a pump and the hoses to make me an auto watering setup so don’t gotta squeeze around thru tent door to water rear plants! No room in my bedroom to unzip tent around corner where basically unzipping side walls to get to back plants! Rather mix feed and pour into 5gal bucket and hit power on wifi socket to turn pump on.....let it run thru feed and kill it! Gonna T in an extra piece of hose with on/off valve so I can close valve to the rings and open side valve to run plain water thru to clean out bucket reservoir! Gonna make life easy once I dial in how much to feed em!

I really didn't hear that he only waters once a week. I think he said if you only water once a week, feed with the fmj. The end result is to feed once a week with fmj.
I don't see how anyone can go a week without watering on any set up.
He waters 1x a week. I communicate with him on a pretty regular basis. I have specifically asked him for clarification on this

He waters 1x a week. I communicate with him on a pretty regular basis. I have specifically asked him for clarification on this
But he has BIG pots. I can see only watering once a week in ones that big.

The jest is the girls get nutes once a week. If you have big girls in 5-7 gal pots, you're gonna be watering a few times that week. Ya just need to time a feed with one of those waterings.
Now, I don't remember hearing how you would use the amino acids and the FMJ at the same time or if it's best to do alternating feedings at full strength. Maybe half dose of each? That's one area I need to go back and review.

But he has BIG pots. I can see only watering once a week in ones that big.

The jest is the girls get nutes once a week. If you have big girls in 5-7 gal pots, you're gonna be watering a few times that week. Ya just need to time a feed with one of those waterings.
Now, I don't remember hearing how you would use the amino acids and the FMJ at the same time or if it's best to do alternating feedings at full strength. Maybe half dose of each? That's one area I need to go back and review.
Ok I will only say this one more time and I will quit. I spoke to him on the phone. I said you use bloom 1x per week. He said yes. I said but you water once a week he said yes. I said but I'm in coco and I water nearly every day. He said oh well then use bloom every watering. Ok done. Thanks. GL

I feed my plants no matter what every watering in soil or coco. My soil is generally good enough to last until
Bloom starts or the transition. After that I feed a virtually full strength regiment from my nutrient program. Going good so far. My inability to take care of a ph pen properly and inexperience at gardening in general which led to over and under watering seem to be my main hang ups
Edit - I believe my microbes and enzymes and root enhancer help provide a clean medium while I do these full strength feedings

I feed my plants no matter what every watering in soil or coco. My soil is generally good enough to last until
Bloom starts or the transition. After that I feed a virtually full strength regiment from my nutrient program. Going good so far. My inability to take care of a ph pen properly and inexperience at gardening in general which led to over and under watering seem to be my main hang ups
Edit - I believe my microbes and enzymes and root enhancer help provide a clean medium while I do these full strength feedings
We are referring to our homemade nutrient regimen tho! Shows who are stoners here since we took same class and got so many diff feed amounts written down between the group! :crying:

We are referring to our homemade nutrient regimen tho! Shows who are stoners here since we took same class and got so many diff feed amounts written down between the group! :crying:
I can’t wait to grow to the point where you guys are at but I’m not ready yet .... I appreciate and respect the science you fine gentlemen are performing for the sake of cannabis

Ok I will only say this one more time and I will quit. I spoke to him on the phone. I said you use bloom 1x per week. He said yes. I said but you water once a week he said yes. I said but I'm in coco and I water nearly every day. He said oh well then use bloom every watering. Ok done. Thanks. GL
It's all good man. If he told ya that on the phone, who the hell am I to say different?

Mark
The summary of that class with the good info is available on the discord

Last edited:
Back