RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

he makes and how he uses it! I have like kiwi/banana/mango/carrot/avocado fruit ferments but he does 1 single bloom ferment that uses like 11 diff fruits and veggies in it! And it’s potent enough only supposed to use 3-5ml per gallon once a week! Stuff can burn otherwise!
3-5mL/gal is just to start out with, He says to slowly push it all the way up to 8mL/gal but not any further. Obviously backoff if you start to get burning before you reach the 8mL/gal.
Needless to say had to go back and recheck and write down proper dosages! I guess I got way too stoned during class and stopped paying attention after blunt #2 to da dome during his 4 hour class!
Make sure your not high when rewriting this one down. Otherwise I may have to call DCCFS (Department of Cannabis Children & Family Services) on you to report neglect & have them relocate your girls to my house :rofl:

Last edited:
No problem broham! :d5:
Are you on IG?? If so do u follow knf garden?? Dude grows some crazy behemoths and a nice group of peeps on here took his class so we all got his regimen for what he makes and how he uses it! I have like kiwi/banana/mango/carrot/avocado fruit ferments but he does 1 single bloom ferment that uses like 11 diff fruits and veggies in it! And it’s potent enough only supposed to use 3-5ml per gallon once a week! Stuff can burn otherwise! Think part of my issue is I was sometimes using my bloom ferments at 10ml per gallon so think I overdid it and caused lockout! Then I accidentally wrote down dosage wrong for solution grade langbeinite stuff and did 1tbsp per gallon instead of per 5 gallons so I gave em 0-0-115 dose of K and burnt the shit outta my ladies! :yoinks:
View attachment 1326161View attachment 1326162View attachment 1326163
Needless to say had to go back and recheck and write down proper dosages! I guess I got way too stoned during class and stopped paying attention after blunt #2 to da dome during his 4 hour class! Luckily these ladies did get a good flush and close to done so they’ll be ugly but survive nonetheless!
:vibe:
I don’t do any social media. I found him by watching a video on future cannabis project on YouTube. Man I would’ve liked to of took the class

I don’t do any social media. I found him by watching a video on future cannabis project on YouTube. Man I would’ve liked to of took the class
he does the class pretty much every sat. Cool thing is he allows you to sit in all future classes for a quick refresh if needed!

No problem broham! :d5:
Are you on IG?? If so do u follow knf garden?? Dude grows some crazy behemoths and a nice group of peeps on here took his class so we all got his regimen for what he makes and how he uses it! I have like kiwi/banana/mango/carrot/avocado fruit ferments but he does 1 single bloom ferment that uses like 11 diff fruits and veggies in it! And it’s potent enough only supposed to use 3-5ml per gallon once a week! Stuff can burn otherwise! Think part of my issue is I was sometimes using my bloom ferments at 10ml per gallon so think I overdid it and caused lockout! Then I accidentally wrote down dosage wrong for solution grade langbeinite stuff and did 1tbsp per gallon instead of per 5 gallons so I gave em 0-0-115 dose of K and burnt the shit outta my ladies! :yoinks:
View attachment 1326161View attachment 1326162View attachment 1326163
Needless to say had to go back and recheck and write down proper dosages! I guess I got way too stoned during class and stopped paying attention after blunt #2 to da dome during his 4 hour class! Luckily these ladies did get a good flush and close to done so they’ll be ugly but survive nonetheless!
:vibe:
So the 1x a week thing is a little confusing. He waters once a week. That is why he uses it 1x a week. You should use the bloom every watering. Adjust dose according to what the plants tell you

So the 1x a week thing is a little confusing. He waters once a week. That is why he uses it 1x a week. You should use the bloom every watering. Adjust dose according to what the plants tell you
I really didn't hear that he only waters once a week. I think he said if you only water once a week, feed with the fmj. The end result is to feed once a week with fmj.
I don't see how anyone can go a week without watering on any set up.

I really didn't hear that he only waters once a week. I think he said if you only water once a week, feed with the fmj. The end result is to feed once a week with fmj.
I don't see how anyone can go a week without watering on any set up.
I didn’t hear that either but I guess in 50gal pots it’s possible! I ain’t never ran pots that big but I know the bigger the pot the longer they stay moist down deep! Think I’ll buy me a bluelab moisture meter o I can dial in watering on these new pots! I know lots of deficiencies etc can just be from bad watering habits cuz even my tomato’s plants out front got some yellowing from not watering expecting rain and then they changed forecast so got totally dried out!

I didn’t hear that either but I guess in 50gal pots it’s possible! I ain’t never ran pots that big but I know the bigger the pot the longer they stay moist down deep! Think I’ll buy me a bluelab moisture meter o I can dial in watering on these new pots! I know lots of deficiencies etc can just be from bad watering habits cuz even my tomato’s plants out front got some yellowing from not watering expecting rain and then they changed forecast so got totally dried out!
I think I have my watering down pretty well.................at least I did. These Rain Science bags WILL be different. They do seem to lend themselves quite well to bottom watering. I've tested them the last few days and they sucked up the water VERY quickly.
They do transpire quite a bit of moisture too. The first few days of running the room, I didn't need any added humidity. My a/c unit recycles the condensate that accumulates for an increase in efficiency. This has an added benefit of returning the moisture back into the air in the room.
I think I'll be alternating weekly feedings between the amino acids and the FMJ with humates at every watering.

Back