RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Yes GG, is up there with the best. Truth is free seeds from a buddy that mixed a few things is the best I've grown. LOL
You know that's often the case. A somewhat accidental merging of different terpenes that just clicks. I have two photoperiod crosses I've made that are as good as anything I've bought and we all believe it has to do with the terpene combination.

I can’t hoard seeds. I grow em all out! And at the rate I kill plants I need to constantly restock. Hahaha.View attachment 1325403

Hey has anyone heard when the next drop might be? @Fermented_Fruitz/Mark you heard anything lately?
Nah I stopped buying seeds so really don’t pay attention anymore! Get too many free strains thru grow n shows to run so I save my money on seed purchases nowadays! :thumbsup:

Nah I stopped buying seeds so really don’t pay attention anymore! Get too many free strains thru grow n shows to run so I save my money on seed purchases nowadays! :thumbsup:
Gotcha, so you aren’t growin roc gear exclusively any more lol.

what about @Mizzo81 yiu heard about when the next drop will be

Magic Cookies day 50.
B98BAB2A-EF58-49E8-A9BF-52A639AE1BCB.jpeg

C4366B3F-84F1-409B-8162-6627420A799A.jpeg

Gotcha, so you aren’t growin roc gear exclusively any more lol.

what about @Mizzo81 yiu heard about when the next drop will be
I have not. I don’t go on Instagram or any other social platforms expect here. I have so many of his photos to grow I have to stop buying lol.

I have not. I don’t go on Instagram or any other social platforms expect here. I have so many of his photos to grow I have to stop buying lol.
Hey I went immediately and grabbed the king breath. I need to just check his site every so often. Cause I always forget. Just assuming it’ll be empty. But I got me some king breath! Gonna probably breed my grape dosi breath to the kong breath. That should be fun

Back