RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

@Fermented_Fruitz/Mark this is banana and apples has been fermented for four days I cut it all up into pieces then mixed in my brown sugar. Is this black on top normal? I’m pretty sure it’s the banana peels?
DF1D26C1-CBE0-4713-B977-D8EAF27470FE.jpeg
0D4239B5-2CB1-47F9-945F-10E542757D80.jpeg

How often do you have to water 1/2 gallon grow bags?
That entirely depends on the structure of your soil :shrug: If you mixed it with 50% perlite like I see a lot of people doing around here you probably have to water 2-3times a day, however If your soil has a lot of clay in it you could probably get by with watering every 2-3 days

@Fermented_Fruitz/Mark this is banana and apples has been fermented for four days I cut it all up into pieces then mixed in my brown sugar. Is this black on top normal? I’m pretty sure it’s the banana peels?View attachment 1325754View attachment 1325755
1000% normal! It’s actually brown sugar forming a crust on top! Some people purposely cover it in a layer of brown sugar! All those bubbles u see in the middle layer in about another week they’ll be gone for most part and it’ll be done! It may go lil longer then usual just cuz apples are so firm I got a juicer to use on mine before fermenting them so it’ll make it go quicker but u could always siphon a lil off if still really active! Also if u see mold start forming on top don’t stress it cuz it’s normal! As long as it’s not like black or orange (they say angry looking) then it’s totally fine also! :d5:

@WITC how much brown sugar did u use?? Supposed to be at least even weight to the fruit u used so just curious cuz looks like a lot of fruit in just 1 jar!

@WITC how much brown sugar did u use?? Supposed to be at least even weight to the fruit u used so just curious cuz looks like a lot of fruit in just 1 jar!
I didn’t measure it to be honest I just kind of went by sight. I was thinking it only took 4 to 5 days? All good information to know! I probably didn’t put enough brown sugar but the liquid in the bottom is def getting deeper daily

I didn’t measure it to be honest I just kind of went by sight. I was thinking it only took 4 to 5 days? All good information to know! I probably didn’t put enough brown sugar but the liquid in the bottom is def getting deeper daily
Nice! If u see fruit chunks still after like 7 days u can add extra brown sugar into it to help break it down! Usually will take 7-14 days depending on fruit used but apples are really firm so may take longer for them to finish up! By longer I mean closer to 14 not over that!

Thanks man I appreciate it!
No problem broham! :d5:
Are you on IG?? If so do u follow knf garden?? Dude grows some crazy behemoths and a nice group of peeps on here took his class so we all got his regimen for what he makes and how he uses it! I have like kiwi/banana/mango/carrot/avocado fruit ferments but he does 1 single bloom ferment that uses like 11 diff fruits and veggies in it! And it’s potent enough only supposed to use 3-5ml per gallon once a week! Stuff can burn otherwise! Think part of my issue is I was sometimes using my bloom ferments at 10ml per gallon so think I overdid it and caused lockout! Then I accidentally wrote down dosage wrong for solution grade langbeinite stuff and did 1tbsp per gallon instead of per 5 gallons so I gave em 0-0-115 dose of K and burnt the shit outta my ladies! :yoinks:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Needless to say had to go back and recheck and write down proper dosages! I guess I got way too stoned during class and stopped paying attention after blunt #2 to da dome during his 4 hour class! Luckily these ladies did get a good flush and close to done so they’ll be ugly but survive nonetheless!
:vibe:

Back