RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Not since he said he wouldn't be shipping internationally. Haven't heard another update.
Shame! He said back in April he had seedbanks lined up ??? Well, I'll give it until the next newsletter then I'll unsubscribe because nobody wants e mails telling you what you can't have hmmm! I'll put it down to teething problems but by now some kind of update on the situation would be the decent thing to do.

Shame! He said back in April he had seedbanks lined up ??? Well, I'll give it until the next newsletter then I'll unsubscribe because nobody wants e mails telling you what you can't have hmmm! I'll put it down to teething problems but by now some kind of update on the situation would be the decent thing to do.
I know United, Neptune and Platinum seed banks all carry Roc gear but am unsure if they ship internationally or not. But I'm sure their sites would say if you wanted to check em out.

I know United, Neptune and Platinum seed banks all carry Roc gear but am unsure if they ship internationally or not. But I'm sure their sites would say if you wanted to check em out.
They do I checked the other day for someone in UK! :thumbsup:

So is the Blueberry Slushy auto the RocBud strain made with the IHG Terple in the cross?

So is the Blueberry Slushy auto the RocBud strain made with the IHG Terple in the cross?
It's his cut of Terple, but it is originally from IHG, it's just his favorite selection from, I'm sure the hundreds if not thousands of seeds he pheno hunted for no doubt. Trop cookies x slurricane #7 x purple Rolex auto

78 days from seed - I don’t think I can hang dry this entire plant upside down lol I’m gonna have to hang it branch by branch.....can’t be too much longer tops are getting rock hard and lowers are filling out getting hefty....might start the “flush” in a weeks time....

1623283946308.jpeg

78 days from seed - I don’t think I can hang dry this entire plant upside down lol I’m gonna have to hang it branch by branch.....can’t be too much longer tops are getting rock hard and lowers are filling out getting hefty....might start the “flush” in a weeks time....

View attachment 1328566
That the nappy surprise?? :eyebrows::woohoo1:

Yes lmaooo it does seem to be blooming fast as hell but only with 12/12.....god blessed me with this happy accident as Bob Ross would call it lol
Be in for a treat since prob gonna show more of the photo plant that went into it! Ones I’ve grown def seem to have more terps etc vs most autos! :headbang:

Back