Live Stoners Rifleman vs kushNFT Shortstuff Auto Jedi Kush grow off

If you think your big fan leaves look bad....

ajk2004-1.jpg

:pass:

This is one hell of a grow! Both of y'all are killing it, and those plants are unbelievable! :bow: Subbed up, if'n you fellas don't mind. :biggrin:

Day 68. Picked the worst photos I could. Some ugly lower fans. Very lanky. Could be the sativa genes, could be there was stiff competition for the light in the early days. Probably a combination. Comments, questions, just want to poke fun? Let's hear what you've got to say. :shooty:

JK1
20170423_135523.jpg
20170423_135501.jpg
20170423_135511.jpg
20170423_135558.jpg

JK2
20170423_134734.jpg
20170423_134731.jpg
20170423_134725.jpg
20170423_134715.jpg

It ends today. Yep, done. No more daily 90deg turns. I have been turning all my plants 90deg each day to maximize the 600w I chose to use this grow. I just can't keep turning the Jedi girls. The tall main stalks hold their own, but the lower branches are splaying open creating a footprint similar to a Daddy Longlegs spider and I'm tired of snapping them. I should have used more light or been ready to lollipop the heck out of them. Live and learn. :shrug:

It ends today. Yep, done. No more daily 90deg turns. I have been turning all my plants 90deg each day to maximize the 600w I chose to use this grow. I just can't keep turning the Jedi girls. The tall main stalks hold their own, but the lower branches are splaying open creating a footprint similar to a Daddy Longlegs spider and I'm tired of snapping them. I should have used more light or been ready to lollipop the heck out of them. Live and learn. :shrug:

Aha! I think that goes further in explaining the differences we're seeing more than the nutes or DWC/NFT differences do. My buds further from the light haven't cola'd up the same as the ones nearer the light and once I got the Dr Feelgood down this was the tallest plant I had so I removed the raised platform and lowered the light to suit her.

I've never rotated my hydro plants as the space I started in didn't allow it and the plants usually end up tied to the walls and beams. That and the pots only have access to the res on 1 side so I need that side pointing at the side I can get to.

The branches by the access to my res are starting hang too and don't seem to like being bumped.....once down they stay down so I might nip a few early samples rather than tie bottom fluff. Have had to go buy more string lol:smoking:

I was in topping off the buckets this morning when it finally struck me what the Jedi odor reminds me of... pine-sol disinfectant. I usually have a hard time describing the aroma of my girls, but these definitely remind me of cleaning day with Granny. :shooty:

Back