Live Stoners Rifleman vs kushNFT Shortstuff Auto Jedi Kush grow off

I knew there was something wrong with JK2. Her water uptake had fallen off to almost nothing. From a couple of quarts a day to only 3.5 qts since early Sunday. She had also begun to dry up and get crispy yellow around the top.

One of my earliest lessons was, When in doubt whip it out. So, out she came. Into a fresh bucket and ten gallons of flushing and playing washing machine. I should have picked up on it earlier as I was already complaining about AN. Here's what has happened. The AN had left so much nutrient salts in the root zone that it shut down water Intake, the plant was dehydrating and on her way to death.

Since the flush she has taken 3.5 quarts of water from her original bucket, as much as the last four days combined. :thumbsup:

Both girls appear to be 90 to 100% cloudy, but no amber as of yet. As you can see though, JK1 isn't going to go much farther. She isn't burning as much like [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], but she is sure cannibalizing herself.

20170511_201100.jpg
20170511_201105.jpg

JK2 got the chop last night. 472g wet. If I get time today JK1 will fall too.

20170515_181457.jpg

I dropped JK1 today. Day 91. 836g wet. That's a total of 1308g wet from two plants under 600w.

20170516_175110.jpg

20170516_175157.jpg

20170516_175207.jpg

20170516_175214.jpg

20170516_175219.jpg

20170516_182419.jpg

Hi guys, sorry I've been offline. Would have had mine down last week but never had time so am chopping today. Will catch up with pics asap.
:pass:

Thought it had just been a week or maybe two since I'd done pics but it looks like it was more like 3:doh: I've been that busy I've kinda lost track......lucky if i was near my plants for 10 minutes every other day and it's been a bit on the hot side so I've been trying to get other jobs done so I could get a window to get the harvesting job done.

ajk1805-1.jpg

ajk1805-2.jpg

Nice solid feeling buds although I've still got some harvesting to do as I only had 5 hours between finishing walking the dogs and the girls getting back yesterday and I could only get one pair of hands helping me. I've got 2 full shelves on the rack and one nearly full and should nearly fill another with what I've still got to do......hopefully I've got 300g drying already and a little still to go.:smoking:

And here I thought I was the only one that grew ugly burnt up plants by the end. :haha:

Looks Iike a good haul. Beat me again most likely. Maybe I need to look into nft.:pass:

And here I thought I was the only one that grew ugly burnt up plants by the end. :haha:

Looks Iike a good haul. Beat me again most likely. Maybe I need to look into nft.:pass:

Aye, wouldn't be a hydro grow off without somebody frazzling the shit out of something. :rofl:

NFT? How cheaply do you think you could knock a system up? I'd suggest buying the spreader mat for the table the roots spread out on but otherwise I'm sure you could DIY a system.....including the channels in the NFT table as a couple of sources tell me they help and my root masses would seem to agree.

:pass:

Back