Live Stoners Rifleman vs kushNFT Shortstuff Auto Jedi Kush grow off

You were not kidding about JK1 keeping going. Could the nute change have made a difference? JK2 looks to be progressing nicely too....hoping to see some fat colas real soon.

I'm pretty much out of height on my light and got her strung up from 3 points. Need more string lol:crying:

Maybe even a loose net to stop her spreading out too much if things get heavy as I'm hoping for the toffee apples on cocktail sticks look :d5:

I don't know if the switch to Remo did the trick, or if she is just a slower starting pheno like I've had with Dark Devils before. I'm hoping she stops soon.

My light is at max height, but I've got both JK setting on top of 4" platforms for a flatter canopy with the rest of the garden, so I still have leeway if she doesn't stop.

"toffee apples on cocktail sticks look" :haha::crying: I'll be thinning some foliage and applying pipe cleaner supports if we get to that point. I'm hoping it turns my eyeballs around and has me looking at my own frontal cortex. :dizzy:

I don't know if the switch to Remo did the trick, or if she is just a slower starting pheno like I've had with Dark Devils before. I'm hoping she stops soon.

My light is at max height, but I've got both JK setting on top of 4" platforms for a flatter canopy with the rest of the garden, so I still have leeway if she doesn't stop.

"toffee apples on cocktail sticks look" :haha::crying: I'll be thinning some foliage and applying pipe cleaner supports if we get to that point. I'm hoping it turns my eyeballs around and has me looking at my own frontal cortex. :dizzy:

My little two headed seedling is looking way behind at the moment too and last run I had 4 of the same strain that were all nice and quick to flower. Will see what that one does too although it might end up crowded out or put to the side.

Dunno why I've never been too tempted by the AN nutes but find the Remo nutes more interesting. Possibly because I've never read a copy of High Times or any other printed mag so have never seen the advertising.....it just seems like dirty stuff and it's only recently I found out it was any worse for salting things up than what I've been using. Still, not convinced the Ionic nutes are the weakest link in my grow room yet but still curious to try buffered nutes. I quite like that Remo dudes videos anyway:smoking:

ajk0404-1.jpg

Nutrient usage has dropped a little to 0.4mS (from 0.5mS) for a 5 litre top up so EC is now going up a little as the level goes down and pH is being a bit easier to keep up with.

Makes me wonder about about these feeding schedules I see that feed heavier later......those pen things seem to tell me my plants feed heavier at the start of flowering then settle down before res activity tails off. DDA in particular is one I've seen cop the munchies bigtime as flowers form then just nibble. Or it could mean I'm not doing things right:shrug:

:pass:

It appears that your Jedi is farther along than my two. I took these last night at lights out.

JK1
20170403_201153.jpg

JK2
20170403_201201.jpg

Aye, mine has gone a bit radge:smoking:

Hopefully I can keep her in the zone until she fizzles out naturally if I can keep up with the res.

I am comfortable in saying on Day 49 that all significant upward growth has ended. DWC absolutely blows the breeder's estimates out of the bucket.

Short Stuff estimates were 26-30"/50-90cm. They also state harvest 9-11 weeks from seed. :crying:

Not in my world. :thumbsup: Today is Day 49, 7 wks from sprout and I would call it early week 2 of bloom by the looks of them.

JK1.....48.25"/123cm

JK2.....46.5"/118cm

I am comfortable in saying on Day 49 that all significant upward growth has ended. DWC absolutely blows the breeder's estimates out of the bucket.

Short Stuff estimates were 26-30"/50-90cm. They also state harvest 9-11 weeks from seed. :crying:

Not in my world. :thumbsup: Today is Day 49, 7 wks from sprout and I would call it early week 2 of bloom by the looks of them.

JK1.....48.25"/123cm

JK2.....46.5"/118cm

When I was running Dr.Feelgood in aeroponics I was wondering if the roots getting slapped about made a difference to how long they keep growing. Roots normally grow in a stable environment where they don't get bumped around so perhaps that is a form of stress?

My Auto Jedi Kush is 112cm or 44" tall and occupying about half the space under the only 600w I'm currently running. She's a little further into the room than I had planned but now she's tied to the walls I'm not moving her so I guess I'm going for over 300g to get 1gpw. Much over that and my NFT table goes a bit bendy and can end up starving the roots......somebody needs to make a proper one of these pots!:eyebrows:

ajk0404-2.jpg

Did a quick res change with nutes at pH 5.5 before work, didn't check at lunch and had 6.1 when I got home again so things seem to be getting more manageable res wise and have only had a couple of >6.2 readings (I'm guessing why there is some spots on some leaves now like at the bottom of the above pic).

After adding water and a wee drop nutes to top up the res was at 6.2 so I used pH down to get it back down to 5.5 for the next swing which will hopefully take until tomorrow morning.

ajk0404-3.jpg

The above shot shows the syringe pulled out as far as I normally would when mixing pH down and how much water I dilute it in. The more diluted the pH down the greater control but about those amounts seem to work for me with a 20 litre res and today I used about half of what I mixed.

Next time I pH down the res I could probably just pour in the other half and walk away but I'll roll a joint and take my time.....and if I need to roll another joint and take more time I will.....there's gotta be some bonus co2 in there somewhere:smoking:
:pass:

Back