IMG_0606.JPG

Mrs. Sour Stomper - Day 6

For both ladies, pH has been riding steady between 6 - 6.8.
Skywalker is in mostly FFOF, while the Sour Stomper is mostly Moonshine Mix, so we'll get to see how each medium plays out.

No nutrients have been added or will be added until 4-5 week in, we're trying to keep the Grow as organic as possible.

I'm not a fan really of FFOF but I had to use some the last couple grows. I added nothing thru the entire grow with good success. I do amend it in the beginning though. I add dolomite, composted cow manure, and a little azomite for micro nutrients. I will say that my Ducksfoot, don't like it at all......

For both ladies, pH has been riding steady between 6 - 6.8.
Skywalker is in mostly FFOF, while the Sour Stomper is mostly Moonshine Mix, so we'll get to see how each medium plays out.

No nutrients have been added or will be added until 4-5 week in, we're trying to keep the Grow as organic as possible.

I'm not a fan really of FFOF but I had to use some the last couple grows. I added nothing thru the entire grow with good success. I do amend it in the beginning though. I add dolomite, composted cow manure, and a little azomite for micro nutrients. I will say that my Ducksfoot, don't like it at all......

Well, the Moonshine mix is primarily coco coir with bio nutrients, so the Sour Stomper gets its complete - FFOF I'm using with the Skywalker because at this point it would hurt to transplant - but I think it will come out just Pi with the results I'm currently getting!!

Back