:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

From my family to yours, Tlazo Comatli (Thank you) @Yeatster - that is exactly the words I needed to hear at this moment - Blessings to you & your Mom, and for her continued recovery!!!

And to all others sitting in (@BmC76 , @White Punk on Dope) @kendar THANK YOU as well - this is a very personal project for us, and all support in regards is incredibly appreciated!!
I am there with you PI man. I am working on a project for my Mom as well. One thing though. Don't swear around your mom. Just love her.......

Time to make the medicine!! Got my seat!! My guess is that 68 days from today, you will have one hell of a trim job on your hands!

IMG_0544.JPG

Time to make the medicine!! Got my seat!! My guess is that 68 days from today, you will have one hell of a trim job on your hands!

She's a movin' on UP! Mrs. Skywalker came out to join us this morning - was going to hold off but why not? :smoking::biggrin::smoking::biggrin:

IMG_0546.JPG
DAY 2: THE FORCE IS STRONG!!

Mrs. Skywalker is putting on ONE hell of a show!!

Temp in room is a comfy 76 degrees - with pH sitting pretty at 6.3.

Can't wait for Mrs. Heisenberg to join her sister - fingers crossed it's today! :smoking::biggrin:

Back