Kinnickinnic, sage,cedar real praire grown tobaccos...yep, have used them all the appropriate way!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Sweetgrass too. We were only allowed to harvest 10% from each patch we found. Elders say it's mother Earth hair.

My brother, that is truly old school coolness! Very insightful of you to feel and give to a plant's vibe. Blown away by your awareness! Respect every living thing, and be rewarded natures gifts. You are going to max this grow, my friend.

GREETINGS CREW :smoking::biggrin:

A small update - for whatever reason, Mrs. Heisenberg didn't want to take - so earlier this week she was replaced with Sour Stomper - and she's broken soil as of today!!

That makes her a full week behind her sister, who is going STRONG.

I will have a big photo update on Monday, spacing out my photo drops so it doesn't make viewing my journal a major slog!

That's a shame. But that sour will more than make up for it! Haven't had it, but ive heard and read that its serious business! I'll just have to be patient i reckon.

Greetings everyone,

I will be uploading new pictures & detailing the various days up to them hopefully by today - I really appreciate everyone who is following along, from our family to yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

359e74c3ef6196c9a48b517eb69a8e2c.jpg

Mrs. Skywalker - Day 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0604.JPG
GREETINGS EVERYONE!! :smoking::biggrin:

Today you will be seeing a new flurry of updates for the @mephisto ladies - on top of that, 2 more of my man @BigSm0's AutoCOBS will be arriving by Friday, taking our ladies to another place in the clouds!! :smoking::bump:

Back