I'll sit in and watch, I give most of my grow to my mom, she has a degenerative disease, and I ran skywalker a few months ago, she said it treats pain below the waist better than anything so far, she likes fantasmo to alleviate pain during the day and still be able to get up and do stuff around the house, the skywalker is very potent and at times mind numbing, you forget what you're doing lol. Very loud smelling in flower, she'll strain the carbon filter. Good luck and good vibes man!

Thank you @Gatorbackbob !!

My dad primarily needs medicine at night to help him sleep & to ease pains from the chemo & other issues.

He hasn't gone to daytime use much yet, but we're preparing for when he does - have some more sativa genetics on standby!

It'll be racy at first for like 30 minutes or so, then it's a nice steady cruise, if you let it go longer and amber up, it'll be more indy like she finishes fast, I think mine went 64 days

So, I made the decision to move the LA OG outdoor & start both @mephisto ladies fresh - with the 2nd @BigSm0 AutoCOB coming by Saturday, it seems like the best choice right now - update crew! :biggrin:
Yes sir shipped this morning. Nothing better than mephisto and cobs indoors. Great decision

On top of that, even though I only ordered 3 individuals, I ended up with 11 total & rad ass stickers!!

@mephisto has my business for life, mind blowing customer service!!!! :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:
Your a sticker guy I see. Once they arrive I'll send you some of my new ones coming this week. Not fancy like mephisto though.
IMG_1543.PNG

Back