How's the strains size showjng? I've got so many of these seeds I'm thinking of doing sog for my next run

Good luck on the grow and best wishes for your Dads health. I am one month in with these two strains, I'm new to this so I'll follow along to compare. I will tell you this make sure you have odor control set, they are loud and pleasant to me but that may not be an issue for you.

Well, I'll update for all watching - my tent has been upgraded with a 4" 190 CFM Exhaust fan, paired with a 4" carbon filter. I have a 4x2 flexible coupling on the bottom vent, tied into a small circulation fan. A 9" fan has been moved on top - so now the ladies have Air flow from all directions :smoking::biggrin:

Thank you @Arsenal for following along!
@BigSm0 - I'm putting up another set of updated pics today or tomorrow!! :smoking:
:biggrin:
@DH22 - I'm going to do my best, but these ladies are on a RAMPAGE!!!!!!
You're in for a big surprise with these plants rhubarb. Keep them hydrated and the lights at a good distance and before you know it that tent will be over flowing. Of all the grows I follow this one is one of my favorites and it's going to be one of the best.

You're in for a big surprise with these plants rhubarb. Keep them hydrated and the lights at a good distance and before you know it that tent will be over flowing. Of all the grows I follow this one is one of my favorites and it's going to be one of the best.

Honored with the good words @BigSm0 - it means a lot!! Our ladies get lots of love & attention and I truly appreciate your huge role in catalyzing this project for our family - it's appreciated beyond what you imagine :bump::bump:

IMG_0781.JPG

Sour Livers - Day 30

IMG_0687.JPG

Here's a pic of the ingredients list of the Batch 64 Moonshine Mix I use with all of our ladies - it's amazing amazing amazing! @DH22 - I see some parallels to the hand applied No Till recipe you're following!

Last edited:
Dang @Rhubarb Pi do you have Hans & Franz there pumping up your grows also. Nice work man...
View attachment 754289

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
That is awesome!!!!!!

Thank you for the compliments - I keep things rather simple - pure non tap water when needed, 4 AutoCOBs anywhere from 22-30" height depending on needs, exhaust and cooling fan setup, 24 hours of music, foliar feeding when lights go down (19/5)

Back