Thank you so much, going to raise them up today - the Sour Stomper is looking FEROCIOUS & it's hard not to drive them to full capacity!
Sour Stomper is a beast in my garden. Be aware she will stretch, but she also can take the lights being closer than some of the other strains. Trust me those lights are powerful. I had to remove all of my reflectors once they got taller.

IMG_0655.JPG
Sour Stomper is a beast in my garden. Be aware she will stretch, but she also can take the lights being closer than some of the other strains. Trust me those lights are powerful. I had to remove all of my reflectors once they got taller.

Lady Sour Stomper - Day 15

IMG_0659.JPG
Greetings Everyone

To those following, Sorry I've been light on updates - my dad is currently in the hospital so I've been handling various things.

Also, I want to apologize for the constant material shifting & random updates for the ladies - it's been a learning curve dialing in the setup we have & working through newbie kinks along the way.

None the less, the intention is still the same, and the project remains a deep labor of love.

FYI - I was foliar feeding under the COBs, the yellow edging on leaves on Skywalker (who has now moved on, sad to say - cut root that killed it overnight. Newbie mistake, now I foliar feed when I water outside.

All AutoCOBs are positioned at 30" height- 18" inward from each corner of the tent.

Currently here are some Baseball stats (NOTE: NO NUTRIENTS HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO DATE)

Sour Stomper - Day 17 - She is DEFINITELY bringing all the boys to the yard:thumbsup: - not sure what Willy Wonka cutting this comes from, but my lord!!!!! Will have to start a bit of tucking soon.
pH is riding steady at 6.5-6.8 daily.

Sour Livers - Day 6 - Medium (70/30 Batch 64 Moonshine Mix / FFOF) - Small angel with some beautiful foliage - have a feeling the force is strong with this one

Man Bear Alien Pig - COUNTDOWN (above soil by today or tomorrow) - Medium (90/10 Batch 64 / Mix of Batch 64/ FFOF).

White OG - Planted in soil outdoors!

View attachment 742527 Greetings Everyone

To those following, Sorry I've been light on updates - my dad is currently in the hospital so I've been handling various things.

Also, I want to apologize for the constant material shifting & random updates for the ladies - it's been a learning curve dialing in the setup we have & working through newbie kinks along the way.

None the less, the intention is still the same, and the project remains a deep labor of love.

FYI - I was foliar feeding under the COBs, the yellow edging on leaves on Skywalker (who has now moved on, sad to say - cut root that killed it overnight. Newbie mistake, now I foliar feed when I water outside.

All AutoCOBs are positioned at 30" height- 18" inward from each corner of the tent.

Currently here are some Baseball stats (NOTE: NO NUTRIENTS HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO DATE)

Sour Stomper - Day 17 - She is DEFINITELY bringing all the boys to the yard:thumbsup: - not sure what Willy Wonka cutting this comes from, but my lord!!!!! Will have to start a bit of tucking soon.
pH is riding steady at 6.5-6.8 daily.

Sour Livers - Day 6 - Medium (70/30 Batch 64 Moonshine Mix / FFOF) - Small angel with some beautiful foliage - have a feeling the force is strong with this one

Man Bear Alien Pig - COUNTDOWN (above soil by today or tomorrow) - Medium (90/10 Batch 64 / Mix of Batch 64/ FFOF).

White OG - Planted in soil outdoors!

Sorry about your dad bro! everything looks great! I can't wait for my sour livers!

Really sorry to hear about the family health issues bud, got some straight up danks there, looking great! I'm looking to upgrade to COB Lee's as an upgrade from the 2x Vyparspectra 300's. I hear it makes a big difference.... keeping an eye on ur grow. Great progress... thanks for all the insights on the grow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4 Autocobs in a 3x3 is too much light. If you have the space, upgrade your tent to a 4x4. Otherwise raise your lights to 30-36" if you rock 4 in that tiny space. Your plants will suffer, that is light stress. Trust me, besides @BigSm0, I probably have the most Autocobs. And I would fair to bet I have more actually running than him!

So keep my lights around 30'' the whole grow? What if I pull a light and start using it for 2x4x5? How many should I have in there?

So keep my lights around 30'' the whole grow? What if I pull a light and start using it for 2x4x5? How many should I have in there?
I would keep the lights that high in that small of an area, you can always lower if they look like they are stretching. I would run 2 in a 2x4 tent personally. I have 2 in small tent like that as a tester area for smaller pots and it is a lot of light for seedlings, they got hungry fast.

I would keep the lights that high in that small of an area, you can always lower if they look like they are stretching. I would run 2 in a 2x4 tent personally. I have 2 in small tent like that as a tester area for smaller pots and it is a lot of light for seedlings, they got hungry fast.

Thanks bro appreciate it! How would 3 autos do in the 3x3?

Thanks bro appreciate it! How would 3 autos do in the 3x3?
I think it would be enough light, but kinda akward to set up 3 in a Square tent and have equal coverage. Possibly use a reflector on 1 and no reflectors on the other 2? I don't see how you would avoid overlapping or weak spots with an odd number in a Square tent.

I think it would be enough light, but kinda akward to set up 3 in a Square tent and have equal coverage. Possibly use a reflector on 1 and no reflectors on the other 2? I don't see how you would avoid overlapping or weak spots with an odd number in a Square tent.

That's what I thought! Thanks bro

Back