To kind of piggy back off of @Yeatster..
I see that you are foliar feeding.. The wholes on the leaves could be burns from the water on the leaves. The tiniest drop will act as a magnifying glass when under the lights. I usually foliar feed outside of the tent and then put the plant back under the lights, or right before lights go out.. Hopefully its not a bug. If the whole is has laser like edges, its likey a burn. If the edges are uneven and have no pattern, its likey a bug! Ive had it happen a few times. Luckily never found a bug. Keep growing bro! Your on the right track

It's definitely a day to day learning curve that's really cool to witness first hand - I take the mistakes in stride knowing that this is just our beginning of building our world for my dad - to think of how Cycle 7 will be for him! :smoking::biggrin:

Yes, though I moved the COBS closer together and more towards the middle after seeing the difference between arrangements.
The leaves look like either heat or light stress of a combination. I'd try going up a few more inches and see if they flatten out. Height is one factor but the amount of cobs is just as important too. By moving the rest inward the overlapping light increases too.

The leaves look like either heat or light stress of a combination. I'd try going up a few more inches and see if they flatten out. Height is one factor but the amount of cobs is just as important too. By moving the rest inward the overlapping light increases too.

I'm inclined to think it's tent heat stress - I turned on the AC unit in the room they're in, after an hour a majority of the curling had flattened out, while at the same height as before. Even though the room has direct access to outside air, it can get up to 85-90 degrees inside the tent and I'm currently working on a solution if these ladies are a bit more heat sensitive

What cfm is your exhaust fan?

Actually, I'm using a bare bones solution until this week when I get in a carbon filter / exhaust setup - I simply have a 9" metal fan suspended at the top of the tent front , blowing directly into the top 6" tent exhaust hole. It works for the time being but obviously the girls will need more odor attention very very soon.

If you get a vortex style exhaust fan with plenty of cfm, you'll definitely be seeing that temperature drop to a more comfortable level

Back