I've checked all containers & have seen no evidence of bugs - I do mist occasionally on off watering/ saturation days(like a few minutes before this pic) but not too much - Unfortunately, Skywalker had deeper root / soil compaction problems that was due to a large chunk of the FFOF mix being in the way of its roots, she's been moved into another room in the garage until further notice.

For the mean time, I have two new girls in the tent - White OG & Sour Livers - both are above soil, 1 day apart in age.

Soooo, I got my 420 @mephisto pack today - included with the 3 new strains was Man Bear Alien Pig ::cools:) - I'm really wondering if I should go hardcore and add another lady to the tent without sacrificing quality for the entire grow?

That would make it currently:

Sour Stomper x 1
Sour Livers x 1
White OG (Photo) x 1

under x 4 @BigSm0 AutoCOB 55w

Soooo, I got my 420 @mephisto pack today :)cools:) - included with the 3 new strains was Man Bear Alien Pig :)cools::cools:) - I'm really wondering if I should go hardcore and add another lady to the tent without sacrificing quality for the entire grow?

That would make it currently:

Sour Stomper x 1
Sour Livers x 1
White OG (Photo) x 1

under x 4 @BigSm0 AutoCOB 55w

What size tent?

4 Autocobs in a 3x3 is too much light. If you have the space, upgrade your tent to a 4x4. Otherwise raise your lights to 30-36" if you rock 4 in that tiny space. Your plants will suffer, that is light stress. Trust me, besides @BigSm0, I probably have the most Autocobs. And I would fair to bet I have more actually running than him!

Last edited:
:yeahthat: No shit. Been a huge learning curve for me with the AutoCobs and I am not a novice. I light stressed the first two but WTF they are still going be good. One week away. When I get it all dialed in. Very soon. Welcome nirvana.:thumbsup:

4 Autocobs in a 3x3 is too much light. If you have the space, upgrade your tent to a 4x4. Otherwise raise your lights to 30-36" if you rock 4 in that tiny space. Your plants will suffer, that is light stress. Trust me, besides @BigSm0, I probably have the most Autocobs. And I would fair to bet I have more actually running than him!

Thank you so much, going to raise them up today - the Sour Stomper is looking FEROCIOUS & it's hard not to drive them to full capacity!

Back