Looking great Pi. Strange leaf curling on that Sour Stomper.

See, I noticed that, but the COBS are currently at safe levels (24" above canopy") and have had no nutrient feedings - may cool the room down a bit in case it's heat related

See, I noticed that, but the COBS are currently at safe levels (24" above canopy") and have had no nutrient feedings - may cool the room down a bit in case it's heat related
Do you have a temp/hygro meter in there?
I hate to be the guy to point out possible problems but after looking closely, I've noticed, what appears to be some munching going on.
20170422_120414.jpg

Do you have a scope to look for any bugs who may be doing this?

Do you have a temp/hygro meter in there?
I hate to be the guy to point out possible problems but after looking closely, I've noticed, what appears to be some munching going on.
View attachment 738705
Do you have a scope to look for any bugs who may be doing this?

Now, I have a soil meter I use daily & a standard temp gauge - I do have a scope & have not noticed any bugs in either soil - I wondering if it has to do with the FFOF as this isn't happening on the sour Stomper

Now, I have a soil meter I use daily & a standard temp gauge - I do have a scope & have not noticed any bugs in either soil - I wondering if it has to do with the FFOF as this isn't happening on the sour Stomper
I would check the plant. Undersized of leaves also. New growth on the left looks to be chewed also. Might be nothing and I'm overly cautious.

I would check the plant. Undersized of leaves also. New growth on the left looks to be chewed also. Might be nothing and I'm overly cautious.

Word man, thank you for the lookout! There was a day that I experimented with lower COB height & I think some of what seems chewed may have been tentative light burn - however I'm going to really look and make sure crawlers aren't in container

To kind of piggy back off of @Yeatster..
I see that you are foliar feeding.. The holes on the leaves could be burns from the water on the leaves. The tiniest drop will act as a magnifying glass when under the lights. I usually foliar feed outside of the tent and then put the plant back under the lights, or right before lights go out.. Hopefully its not a bug. If the hole is has laser like edges, its likey a burn. If the edges are uneven and have no pattern, its likey a bug! Ive had it happen a few times. Luckily never found a bug. Keep growing bro! Your on the right track

Last edited:
To kind of piggy back off of @Yeatster..
I see that you are foliar feeding.. The wholes on the leaves could be burns from the water on the leaves. The tiniest drop will act as a magnifying glass when under the lights. I usually foliar feed outside of the tent and then put the plant back under the lights, or right before lights go out.. Hopefully its not a bug. If the whole is has laser like edges, its likey a burn. If the edges are uneven and have no pattern, its likey a bug! Ive had it happen a few times. Luckily never found a bug. Keep growing bro! Your on the right track

I've checked all containers & have seen no evidence of bugs - I do mist occasionally on off watering/ saturation days(like a few minutes before this pic) but not too much - Unfortunately, Skywalker had deeper root / soil compaction problems that was due to a large chunk of the FFOF mix being in the way of its roots, she's been moved into another room in the garage until further notice.

For the mean time, I have two new girls in the tent - White OG & Sour Livers - both are above soil, 1 day apart in age.

Back