@Rhubarb Pi are you Native American by any chance? Wondering how you came across traditional tipi stones? They are widely used as a calming device during meetings between Elders of different tribes. Kind of like a "worry stone" people rub when nervous. Fascinating culture. Navajo mainly, but known to have been found amongst Sioux and Crow encampments as well.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

@Rhubarb Pi are you Native American by any chance? Wondering how you came across traditional tipi stones? They are widely used as a calming device during meetings between Elders of different tribes. Kind of like a "worry stone" people rub when nervous. Fascinating culture. Navajo mainly, but known to have been found amongst Sioux and Crow encampments as well.

That being said, the @mephisto ladies get 24 hours of music a day: 6AM to 6PM : An Morning Raga, 6PM to 6AM: An Evening Raga - I have a small Bluetooth speaker inside the tent I route through an old iPhone I run on Low Battery mode. I simply love the idea of my ladies growing up to music, especially music used in science experiment tested ,coordinated growth with various plants throughout the past 50 years!!

My brother, that is truly old school coolness! Very insightful of you to feel and give to a plant's vibe. Blown away by your awareness! Respect every living thing, and be rewarded natures gifts. You are going to max this grow, my friend.

My brother, that is truly old school coolness! Very insightful of you to feel and give to a plant's vibe. Blown away by your awareness! Respect every living thing, and be rewarded natures gifts. You are going to max this grow, my friend.

:bump::bump::bump:Aho (all my relations), Thank you so much @kendar, our family really appreciates it!! :biggrin:

IMG_0554.JPG

My best friend is full blood Ogallala Lakota Sioux. I am about the only Wasicu around these parts that still uses the language. Lol. Grew up 6 blocks from each other, spent long summer days learning native culture with his family and then go home to my white family. Lol, best of both worlds. Endless traditions learned!

My best friend is full blood Ogallala Lakota Sioux. I am about the only Wasicu around these parts that still uses the language. Lol. Grew up 6 blocks from each other, spent long summer days learning native culture with his family and then go home to my white family. Lol, best of both worlds. Endless traditions learned!

Owass, I bet they put you through the Fire, boy. Lakota crew are wild, you probably know some relatives of mine, depends where you live.

Back