New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

Well, I decided to go ahead and pull the Photo.
Lights are going back to 20/4The Cheese was going to need to sit on its own in the room for probably 6+ weeks.
That would be time lost where I could have 4 new Autos into bloom by that stage - I know it wouldn't be a total loss due to the Cheese possibly having a great yield, but a loss is a loss.
ooo well on to bigger and better things :pass:

New Camera:

LOT3T2t.jpg

H4KXcGu.jpg

qB4Mb9i.jpg

ApLtcTO.jpg

New Camera:

LOT3T2t.jpg

H4KXcGu.jpg

qB4Mb9i.jpg

ApLtcTO.jpg
Nice pics from camera. I just started pulling out my Olympus DSLR for pics for looking at trichs. It has some crazy resolution that is excellent for looking at the trich mushroom farm.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is a fairly old DSLR (Nikon D50), just using a bog-standard lens that came with it.
Just ordered one of those reverse-macro-ring things but it will probably arrive 3 days after I harvest (coming from China).
Not going to throw money at this as the ONLY thing I will be using it for is taking pics of my grow.
Hell, I think I have taken about 10 photos with my phone since I first bought a decent smartphone with a decent camera.
And 9 of those were taken the day I got THAT just to see what it was like.

dPLtPFf.jpg

This is a fairly old DSLR (Nikon D50), just using a bog-standard lens that came with it.
Just ordered one of those reverse-macro-ring things but it will probably arrive 3 days after I harvest (coming from China).
Not going to throw money at this as the ONLY thing I will be using it for is taking pics of my grow.
Hell, I think I have taken about 10 photos with my phone since I first bought a decent smartphone with a decent camera.
And 9 of those were taken the day I got THAT just to see what it was like.

dPLtPFf.jpg
Pics look good. D50 are good cameras
I have been using Olympus DSLRs for several years specifally for landscape and macros. Currently have one of mini 4/3 chip DSLR, I think it is a M10

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

looks good what make is your new camera ? (answered above )
I wouldn't exactly call it new.
My father was given it YEARS ago by someone and never used it, so I decided to liberate it when I visited him last week ;)

Nikon D50

Back