New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

I am inclined to agree with you. After reading these post, i was sitting hete thinking about my outdoor photos last summer and my 1st indoor grow. I can see where mixing autos and photos would be a cold bitch without a couple of seperate grow rooms, ar least for photos going veg to flower in regards to light schedule.
I may be blowing out my arse here as both outdoor and current indoor used coco coir and our host here is hydro.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It IS a bitch to be honest.
In order to get the Photo to flower, I have had to switch to a 12/12 light schedule which will hurt my Auto yield.
Hopefully the Photo yield will make up for the loss.
That's the only real issue TBH. Its fine with the nutrients.

Though I have to admit, I am REALLY tempted to switch back to 20/4 and just rip the Cheese out.

Well, I decided to go ahead and pull the Photo.
Lights are going back to 20/4The Cheese was going to need to sit on its own in the room for probably 6+ weeks.
That would be time lost where I could have 4 new Autos into bloom by that stage - I know it wouldn't be a total loss due to the Cheese possibly having a great yield, but a loss is a loss.

stuck between a rock and a hard place.lesser of two evils.whats ya to do ? head down and batter on.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

The net pot is 6" to give an idea of size:

ALYGBlh.jpg

qVniKpW.jpg

Ignore the brown colouring - its not from root rot but from staining due to the Nutrients (most likely the Velokelp as its a rather solid dark brown colour.

stuck between a rock and a hard place.lesser of two evils.whats ya to do ? head down and batter on.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Hopefully the week of 12/12 wont have done them too much harm

Once I removed the Cheese, I decided to modify the DWC system.
Cut off the pipes for the 2 empty pots and moved the 2 Fruit punch more central.
As a bonus, not only are they going back to 20/4 lighting, but they now each have a 600W Viparspectra 18" above each one.

pYXB4J5.jpg

lxcS2Nj.jpg

My8NPLm.jpg

2JVlWN9.jpg

mHHJubn.jpg

Well, I decided to go ahead and pull the Photo.
Lights are going back to 20/4The Cheese was going to need to sit on its own in the room for probably 6+ weeks.
That would be time lost where I could have 4 new Autos into bloom by that stage - I know it wouldn't be a total loss due to the Cheese possibly having a great yield, but a loss is a loss.
Tough spot. I agree with you. Right choice.

Once I removed the Cheese, I decided to modify the DWC system.
Cut off the pipes for the 2 empty pots and moved the 2 Fruit punch more central.
As a bonus, not only are they going back to 20/4 lighting, but they now each have a 600W Viparspectra 18" above each one.

pYXB4J5.jpg

lxcS2Nj.jpg

My8NPLm.jpg

2JVlWN9.jpg

mHHJubn.jpg

They are liking the extra room in the tent.

Back