Indoor RDWC/SOIL 6x9 1550W led/hid - 10 Dinafem haze xxl- Canuk cheese/sweet tooth

Yeah but ive seen these cone looking feeder roots on some that look like they broke off at some point caus so much agitation

Grim is right you want to make sure not to bust off any roots, you can totally use 50lpm from the start BUT you HAVE to diffuse the air correctly so as not to cause too much agitation in the water. What I mean is if you have 50 lpm but you have that split between 3 lines and 3 flat disc diffusers in 1 site then the bubbles are way smaller and won't blow your roots off. You will not regret getting the big pump @scubascrog also just add it to the air you already have going to your sites.

Grim is right you want to make sure not to bust off any roots, you can totally use 50lpm from the start BUT you HAVE to diffuse the air correctly so as not to cause too much agitation in the water. What I mean is if you have 50 lpm but you have that split between 3 lines and 3 flat disc diffusers in 1 site then the bubbles are way smaller and won't blow your roots off. You will not regret getting the big pump @scubascrog also just add it to the air you already have going to your sites.
Sorry to hi-jack your thread scuba, but i have a quick question for @derek420colorado if he doesn't mind answering. So Derek its ok to use the 50LPM pump from the start on one pot as long as the line is broken up in 3s or more? So in theory i could use my 80LPM pump from the start as long as i put in 5 airstones ore more into the one bucket?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread scuba, but i have a quick question for @derek420colorado if he doesn't mind answering. So Derek its ok to use the 50LPM pump from the start on one pot as long as the line is broken up in 3s or more? So in theory i could use my 80LPM pump from the start as long as i put in 5 airstones ore more into the one bucket?
Yes for instance when i upgraded my pump eveb at week 3 i was blowing roots off because i had one small 3 inch stone makijg these gigsntic waves. I added 2 4in flat discs along with that one stone and it made the bucket look like boiling water instead of waves. Worked a lot better. I also have a metal split valve. I can semi open a blank line to release some of the pressure as well

Yes for instance when i upgraded my pump eveb at week 3 i was blowing roots off because i had one small 3 inch stone makijg these gigsntic waves. I added 2 4in flat discs along with that one stone and it made the bucket look like boiling water instead of waves. Worked a lot better. I also have a metal split valve. I can semi open a blank line to release some of the pressure as well
Thanks for the tip @jtrain252 .

You are 100% correct, theoretically you could have as much air as you want as long as you diffuse it correctly

Day 14
IMAG0542.jpg
IMAG0543.jpg
IMAG0547.jpg

Back