Indoor BCN Critical XXL, Critical+2.0, RDWC under COBs

Looks tasty congrats on the harvest

Very nice harvest, :slap: for that!

3 WEEKS AFTER BCN CRITICAL XXL HARVEST

So, the BCN Critical has been dried and curing for 2 weeks now, so I decided it was time to give it a proper smoke.
This is not a smoke report though as, due to a head injury about a decade ago, my sense of taste and smell aren't worth rats piss. I can tell the difference (generally) between a 'nice' odour and a 'bad' odour, but that is about as specific as I can get. None of this 'slight hint of Magnolia and undertones of vanilla' for me...

First thing - bloody hell this thing is sticky. Initially I thought there was an issue with my Hygrometers, but there wasn't. I am using Integra 55% Boost packs and have a cheap hygrometer in the jars.
I am gonna need to give my grinder an ISO bath after I finish this lot.

IMG_20190801_211258.jpg

IMG_20190801_211532.jpg

This is pretty potent stuff...
As I said earlier, I can't identify the smell, but there is a definite sourness to it, but not a bad sourness. Hard to explain without being able to specify :rolleyes1:
As for strength though. I can testify to that :baked:
No beating around the bush here, you know you have been affected by it. When you smoke this, it stays smoked.
A good 90 minutes after smoking a fill of my CraterVape 420, it is still rolling along nicely. One of these days, I will get round to weighing just how much this holds...
It is one of those great Indica/Sativa hybrids that can hit whatever way you want it to - If you are being active, it will make you more active. If you are trying to get some shut-eye, it will give you a nice couch lock and turn your lights out.

Would I grow this again? Hell, yes.
Would I recommend anyone else to grow it? Also yes.
The Day 79 harvest was a nice surprise for me in DWC. Fully expected another 3 weeks.
Zero nutrient issues and zero pH swings. Very light feeder in DWC, maxxing out at about 0.64EC from nutrients.

For this grow,these are the nutrients used:
Megacrop: 69g
Cal-Mag Pro: 34g
Sweet Candy: 30g
Bud Explosion: 14g

Man, I LOVE the heisenberg tea. Makes the nutrient costs miniscule due to the higher efficiency for the plants' uptake...
Sorry that the report is not more descriptive, but it is the best I can do, so you are just gonna have to make do :funny:

3 WEEKS AFTER BCN CRITICAL XXL HARVEST

So, the BCN Critical has been dried and curing for 2 weeks now, so I decided it was time to give it a proper smoke.
This is not a smoke report though as, due to a head injury about a decade ago, my sense of taste and smell aren't worth rats piss. I can tell the difference (generally) between a 'nice' odour and a 'bad' odour, but that is about as specific as I can get. None of this 'slight hint of Magnolia and undertones of vanilla' for me...

First thing - bloody hell this thing is sticky. Initially I thought there was an issue with my Hygrometers, but there wasn't. I am using Integra 55% Boost packs and have a cheap hygrometer in the jars.
I am gonna need to give my grinder an ISO bath after I finish this lot.

View attachment 1085318
View attachment 1085320

This is pretty potent stuff...
As I said earlier, I can't identify the smell, but there is a definite sourness to it, but not a bad sourness. Hard to explain without being able to specify :rolleyes1:
As for strength though. I can testify to that :baked:
No beating around the bush here, you know you have been affected by it. When you smoke this, it stays smoked.
A good 90 minutes after smoking a fill of my CraterVape 420, it is still rolling along nicely. One of these days, I will get round to weighing just how much this holds...
It is one of those great Indica/Sativa hybrids that can hit whatever way you want it to - If you are being active, it will make you more active. If you are trying to get some shut-eye, it will give you a nice couch lock and turn your lights out.

Would I grow this again? Hell, yes.
Would I recommend anyone else to grow it? Also yes.
The Day 79 harvest was a nice surprise for me in DWC. Fully expected another 3 weeks.
Zero nutrient issues and zero pH swings. Very light feeder in DWC, maxxing out at about 0.64EC from nutrients.

For this grow,these are the nutrients used:
Megacrop: 69g
Cal-Mag Pro: 34g
Sweet Candy: 30g
Bud Explosion: 14g

Man, I LOVE the heisenberg tea. Makes the nutrient costs miniscule due to the higher efficiency for the plants' uptake...
Sorry that the report is not more descriptive, but it is the best I can do, so you are just gonna have to make do :funny:

Great report, but I feel bad about calling you a butt sniffer now since you can't really smell butts....
This makes me want to try the BCN again, but none of my three seeds germinated so I will wait until a sale comes up to try again. I do love my Sticky Fingers tho. So far seems that they hit it great with the ones that do well, and others not so much. Bit of tweaking with the autos and I think they will have some real winners for long term.

Great report, but I feel bad about calling you a butt sniffer now since you can't really smell butts....
It's OK. It has also screwed up my short term memory, so I will have forgotten about it by the morning...

This makes me want to try the BCN again, but none of my three seeds germinated so I will wait until a sale comes up to try again. I do love my Sticky Fingers tho. So far seems that they hit it great with the ones that do well, and others not so much. Bit of tweaking with the autos and I think they will have some real winners for long term.
I had 2 Blackberry gum from them that were mutants too. I also got some Fruit Cake from them, but a touch wary after reading a lot of poor reports regarding that one.

It's OK. It has also screwed up my short term memory, so I will have forgotten about it by the morning...

Oh good! From not on you will be my online punching bag, this will work out awesome :pighug:
Honestly tho, I'm sorry to hear you were injured, I hope that there isn't other issues with that (pain, migraine, etc).

I had 2 Blackberry gum from them that were mutants too. I also got some Fruit Cake from them, but a touch wary after reading a lot of poor reports regarding that one.

My buddy is growing the Blackberry Gum outdoors and they are doing fantastic. So odd huh?

Back