Indoor BCN Critical XXL, Critical+2.0, RDWC under COBs

No flush.
I am one of those that think flushing is pointless.
so dose this mean you dont change anything feed wise untill chop no dropping NPKs or do you drop the base nutrients and just feed enzymes and sweeteners

so dose this mean you dont change anything feed wise untill chop no dropping NPKs or do you drop the base nutrients and just feed enzymes and sweeteners
The only changes I make are what the plant is telling me.
If pH and EC changes tell me to reduce the feed, I will do so, but that is it really.
I am on Megacrop, so all nutes will be reduced (although I am using some Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy from the same company this run)

It's getting better. Better every day!
SingleShot0000.jpg
SingleShot0001.jpg
SingleShot0002.jpg
SingleShot0003.jpg
SingleShot0004.jpg
SingleShot0005.jpg
SingleShot0006.jpg

Saturday sticky work is definitely looking like it's happening

DAY 87 DINAFEM CRITICAL+ 2.0 HARVEST

DSC_7175.JPG
DSC_7180.JPG

Pain in the neck trying to get a good photo due to veeeery bendy stalks.
Ended up having to cut off a load of the weaker branches just to get a photo where most of the colas weren't pointing at he ground, or there wasnt a crapton of ties to try and keep them upright.

Very nice, I bet the smoke is divine even if the pics may not do her justice. You probably already know about this, but have you tried potassium silicate? I find it makes my stalks and stems beastly (among other benefits), and it is not expensive to boot.

Very nice, I bet the smoke is divine even if the pics may not do her justice. You probably already know about this, but have you tried potassium silicate? I find it makes my stalks and stems beastly (among other benefits), and it is not expensive to boot.
I do have Potassium Silicate but did not use much as Mega Crop already contains it. I may need to increase that in future.

Back