Indoor BCN Critical XXL, Critical+2.0, RDWC under COBs

WOOOOOO damn buddy there looking fucking beautiful, im coming upto day 70 and i recon no where near done.
I have to admit, this grow is confusing the hell out of me.
I harvested one 5 days ago (Day 79) and now this one is almost done at day 84.
I haven't previously harvested before day 90 and my Northern Lights went to day 129.
This early harvesting just feels ... odd and premature. I may need to go to the docs :doc3:

aw dont man the misses is already going whens it ready... i go erm soon dont think she could cope another month never mind 3

Her trichs sure look ready. Will you be flushing? If she was mine I’d probably prepare a special res for a 2-3 day soak. Clean and sharpen the trimmers. :eyebrows:

A final pic like this could win it —

upload_2019-7-17_10-11-28.jpeg

Don’t forget the codes!

Her trichs sure look ready. Will you be flushing? If she was mine I’d probably prepare a special res for a 2-3 day soak. Clean and sharpen the trimmers. :eyebrows:
No flush.
I am one of those that think flushing is pointless.

I grow for my wife, and she's not only likes a heavy hitter, she's also heavily attenuated. So I'd wait another week or so. But, that having been said, I just chopped my Critical+2.0 at 77 days. And previously, last November, I chopped a Critical+2.0 at 68 days. So whats the conclusion? Beats me.

I grow for my wife, and she's not only likes a heavy hitter, she's also heavily attenuated. So I'd wait another week or so. But, that having been said, I just chopped my Critical+2.0 at 77 days. And previously, last November, I chopped a Critical+2.0 at 68 days. So whats the conclusion? Beats me.
:crying:

Found it:
https://cch2o.com/growers-blog/are-high-nutrient-levels-hurting-your-yield/

There used to be a chart somewhere too that recommended gong all the way down into the 200's when 400 was recommended most places but I can't seem to find it, maybe this link wasn't the one with the chart.

I have used Current Culture setup (Undercurrent Solo Pro) with Current Culture nutes.
Their "UC Roots" is mostly dilute clorox, which is what I now use instead of UC Roots.
Their maximum recommended ppm500 was 350, and I never went above that.
The plants thrived, and even when I went back to a different hydro system, 350 ppm is enough.

The Current Culture link above describes how overfeeding can lead to issues, and most of us do over-feed, especially users of unneeded supplements.

BCN CRITICAL XXL WEIGHT
DAY 79 UPDATE

BCN Critical XXL Harvest day.
Unfortunately for me, this lady did not live up to her name :(
The nugs were dense, but small, with nothing even resembling a Cola

I reckon about 50g max off this (probably closer to 30) :(

Sometimes, my inability to guess a weight after trim astounds me.
20190717_075557.jpg
20190717_205305.jpg
20190717_205433.jpg

20190717_205236.jpg

So, dry weight = 99g
Happy as a pig in shit with that, considering what I was expecting.
It is sitting in Jars right now at 58%, so hopefully, that will be maintained as it is my target humidity.

Back