New Grower Quitexcellent's DP Auto Ultimate 45liter pot DWC grow one of the BIGGEST AU grows!?

IMO i would keep doing what you are doing. those are incredible root masses for plants that are your size. They have a massive tap root like dirt plants and water roots. Amazing. the second one from the last in the smaller net pot looks about right for size of plant and root ball.
That tap root will soon break the surface of the pot haha! Might be hours or a few days.

Awesome job controlling this plant! I like how you managed to get her bent so the light can reach everywhere on her. Perfect! Yeah I agree with people here, that is one super nice taproot. The roots look overall really good especially considering the age of your plant. Strech typically lasts 2 to 3 weeks.
Hahah! Thank you! Love to hear comments like this!:smoking: so do you think she will
continue stretching the f out like over a week? She started the real stretching maybe a week ago.

And yeah btw i changed the nutes yesterday and gave a little bit lighter feed and pH was at 6.1. I think it will rise to 6.2 or 6.3.
hopefully morty likes it;)

Hahah! Thank you! Love to hear comments like this!:smoking: so do you think she will
continue stretching the f out like over a week? She started the real stretching maybe a week ago.

And yeah btw i changed the nutes yesterday and gave a little bit lighter feed and pH was at 6.1. I think it will rise to 6.2 or 6.3.
hopefully morty likes it;)

Yeah I think she will be stretching quite a bit in weeks to come. People always say that optimal pH for hydro is at 5.8 to 6.2, but always when I see people having those issues you had too, I advice them to put the pH above 6, preferably to 6.3. That seems to work the best to combat Ca -issues when you already have plenty of it in the feed. I am actually having DP's BAM going in DWC and through the growth I've had the pH being as high as 6.5 and she is just loving it there. Ofcourse everyone has different experiences with this with conditions being different but this is what seems to work for me ;)

I see. Nice! How can i find your journals? Im really noob to this site so i dont really know how to use it, i dont have an excellent english + im browsing with my phone ahah... would love to watch and comment peoples journals who have commented mine but im so bad at using this site :thanks::biggrin::biggrin:
Yeah I think she will be stretching quite a bit in weeks to come. People always say that optimal pH for hydro is at 5.8 to 6.2, but always when I see people having those issues you had too, I advice them to put the pH above 6, preferably to 6.3. That seems to work the best to combat Ca -issues when you already have plenty of it in the feed. I am actually having DP's BAM going in DWC and through the growth I've had the pH being as high as 6.5 and she is just loving it there. Ofcourse everyone has different experiences with this with conditions being different but this is what seems to work for me ;)

I see. Nice! How can i find your journals? Im really noob to this site so i dont really know how to use it, i dont have an excellent english + im browsing with my phone ahah... would love to watch and comment peoples journals who have commented mine but im so bad at using this site :thanks::biggrin::biggrin:

I leave links to my active growlogs to my signature that should be at the bottom of each of my posts. People seem to do that a lot. For my BAM grow I don't have a diary this time but I can take you a picture if you want :toke:

I guess people really have their growlogs all over the place, but looking around from Dutch Passion, Seed Stockers and Grow Northern and other sections such as them you should find plenty of them.

Super good advice here^^^^^^^ Listen to @MedGrower . I have grown several DWC plants as well and this is my exact experience.
BTW what kind of water are you using? RO, Distilled, Tap?

at the bottom of our post's there are titles to our grows. Just click on the titles. :thumbsup:

Super good advice here^^^^^^^ Listen to @MedGrower . I have grown several DWC plants as well and this is my exact experience.
BTW what kind of water are you using? RO, Distilled, Tap?

Thanks bro! I am using what ever comes from the tap. Starting EC 0.14 usually and it is pretty good for tap water here in my location. Perhaps would be nice to try RO but I haven't just seen a reason to invest on such yet.

If I stay with DWC (which I am pretty sure I will), RO aqua isn't a bad investment in the long run (even in soil). It will eventually pay for itself in end product.

Back