New Grower Quitexcellent's DP Auto Ultimate 45liter pot DWC grow one of the BIGGEST AU grows!?

Here some photos that i was able to take.
the very orange/rusty spots are only on a very few bottom leaves. (The oldest leaf growth) @MedGrower ill look at the pH in a sec and btw i dont own an EC meter... is that a big problem?:dizzy:

Day 34.
IMG_20170929_174933.jpg
IMG_20170929_174927.jpg
IMG_20170929_174921.jpg
IMG_20170929_175116.jpg
IMG_20170929_175114.jpg

@MedGrower im using REMO calnifimag and last time i changed the nutrients i put 50ml of calnifimag and after a few days put 30ml more. The bottle recommended to put 210ml/100 l water and i have 25 l in the pot.

EC/PPM meter is about a must to have -tool when doing DWC. This is Ca -defiency due to most likely too low pH. Feed may be bit too high that also makes it harder for the plant to use Ca.

Fix the pH to around 6.2 or 6.3 and lower the feed by adding plain water. Keep the pH there and monitor every day and fix if it goes down or up from there. What was the res size again? At around 20 litres, perhaps one to two litres would be enough.

I am very confident on this because I've seen this same symptom over and over again on DWC around this time of the cycle.

EC/PPM meter is about a must to have -tool when doing DWC. This is Ca -defiency due to most likely too low pH. Feed is bit too high that also makes it harder for the plant to use Ca.

Fix the pH to around 6.2 or 6.3 and lower the feed by adding plain water. Keep the pH there and monitor every day and fix if it goes down or up from there. What was the res size again? At around 20 litres, perhaps one to two litres would be enough.

I am very confident on this because I've seen this same symptom over and over again on DWC around this time of the cycle.
So i was today planing to give her some new fresh nutes. What do i do? Keep on the plan and just lower the nutes ratio a little bit? Or just put few liters of plain pHed water and change nutes after a day or two?

All you can tell right now is the PH. You have one of the three necessary things you need to know. Is she drinking? Has the water gone down the same way for the last week as it has in the past?
Did you ever tell us the PH uncorrected?

So i was today planing to give her some new fresh nutes. What do i do? Keep on the plan and just lower the nutes ratio a little bit? Or just put few liters of plain pHed water and change nutes after a day or two?

If you give a whole new set of nutes, thats great. Give her a tad lighter feed at pH 6.3 and she will thank you ;)

If you give a whole new set of nutes, thats great. Give her a tad lighter feed at pH 6.3 and she will thank you ;)
hell yeah dump it then! and go get an EC meter!
watch the water level for a couple of days and if she isnt drinking normal add water to kick start her.

RDWC on a budget, never heard of such a thing. Dude dont panic. Someone will know what to do but it aint me.
PH looks good. Dont know what to tell yeah other than what i have already.
DWC is tenous if you monitor it daily. And when i say monitor it i mean Rez temp, PH, E.C and until you know what EC=What PPM, both. A sniff of the rez daily can even be a great clue as to whats going on.
If you want to make big girls an EC meter just makes it possible when 4 gallon of roots fill your 5 gallon rez and your working with a half a gallon of solution every 12 hours just to keep them wet, you need to know whats going in.
Without a meter chit i don't know what i would do.

Back