New Grower Quitexcellent's DP Auto Ultimate 45liter pot DWC grow one of the BIGGEST AU grows!?

The smoke is incredible!! It hasnt been cured properly yet but the taste of the smoke is absolutely amazingly fresh!! You can smell very strong citrus and a hint of a groundy skunky smell. The high hits out of nowhere after a bong hit. Very strong high but kind of a bud that makes you smoke just more and more until you fall asleep on the couch hahah.:baked:View attachment 831704 View attachment 831705 View attachment 831706 View attachment 831707 View attachment 831708 View attachment 831709 View attachment 831710 View attachment 831711

Wow...nice work!! Looks like great toke!

That's mine check that reading out is that high
8eed2493c16d53c8127decd9fe0b29dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
same one i use mate and yes thats about 3 x full strength lol. the idea is to try and keep the number steady. its parts per million so if you put in 1000ppm wich is about as high as most people go give or take, you want it to stay at 1000ppm while it feeds. if the number rises as the water drops the feed is percentage wise too strong as the percentage in the rise. ie if its at 1200 the next day then your about 20% too strong so add water to bring it down. if theres only 800ppm left then you need to make it stronger. by letting it get too high or too low you’ll also knacker the ph of the res wich will cause nutrients to be locked out and the plant will not be able to feed. keep the number on that stick steady throughout and your plants will be able to pick and choose what they want, when they want it. this is the beauty of hydro. you have complete control to allow the plants exactly what they need and not just judge what theyre feeding by waiting till it goes wrong. just got a pounder on my second grow and thats literally all the knack there is too it. keep that number steady and at the right ph and you’ll never have a deficit or tox issue again.i think this is also the reason people think they need to flush plants. if you keep the number steady you’ll notice the plants flush themselves towards the end anyway. last couple weeks their feeding drops from around 1000ppm to about 300 or less. so if that 4000ppm is in the final furlong your about 10x stronger than the plant wants it and probably gonna get some nasty tasting weed. but if youve been a good boy and kept the feed strength right there is no need to starve it for a fortnight and risk losing weight : )

awesome job with the bud tho QE. looks frosty as hell! grown the au twice now and shes sooooo much nicer after a couple weeks in jars. not too high not too low. bit of a goldilocks strain for me actually : ) gives me the uncontrollable munchies though lol . honestly though mate please get yourself a ppm metre theyre only a tenner. do the same strain with the same gear and itll be 3 times the size. if its not at least double ill send you the difference myself. i really cant stress enough how valuble that metre can be once you learn how to use it. could use it to do a full grow without ever looking at the plants and be almost garunteed they turned out spot on.

Back