New Grower Quitexcellent's DP Auto Ultimate 45liter pot DWC grow one of the BIGGEST AU grows!?

Thanks bro! I am using what ever comes from the tap. Starting EC 0.14 usually and it is pretty good for tap water here in my location. Perhaps would be nice to try RO but I haven't just seen a reason to invest on such yet.
I use tap as well. I am 190 ppm and 7.0. that grows em pretty good for a while. RO is more troublesome than its worth to me.

whaaaaat?? you dont use a ppm meter? you madman lol. theyre only a tenner and can save you soooo much hassle mate. id be lost without it.
love how they all look so different, crackin job with the lst too. look after her mate and shell get pretty big. shes not about to stop growing anytime soon : )

Day 36 i guess. pH 6.5.
20170930_202216.jpg
20170930_201415.jpg
20170930_202333.jpg
20170930_201959.jpg

whaaaaat?? you dont use a ppm meter? you madman lol. theyre only a tenner and can save you soooo much hassle mate. id be lost without it.
love how they all look so different, crackin job with the lst too. look after her mate and shell get pretty big. shes not about to stop growing anytime soon : )
Yoloman:smoking:

Back