New Grower Quitexcellent's DP Auto Ultimate 45liter pot DWC grow one of the BIGGEST AU grows!?

I have 3 big ones on the sides and one smaller in the middle! And no im not turning my plants. Should i?
it will help distribute the oxygen to more of the potential growing surfaces letting the plant produce roots in the barren areas. More roots bigger healthier plants. Helps with light distribution. I turn about a quarter turn each day avoiding twisting the roots.
I cant emphasize this enough especially when they first start making it through the net pot.
you will notice growth only at the most bubbly area of the bucket. Turn the net pot to get growth 360 degree.
or
Get a serious air GPH pump and big air stones and just blast them all over for max growth!

it will help distribute the oxygen to more of the potential growing surfaces letting the plant produce roots in the barren areas. More roots bigger healthier plants. Helps with light distribution. I turn about a quarter turn each day avoiding twisting the roots.
That one big rootmass is like three or four times as big as my fist tho!

here is a 37 day old Auto in a 5 gallon for comparison.
Not here to disrespect you buddy. I am setting you up for the winning score!
Lots and lots and lots of O2 and healthy roots.
There is no enzyme treatment in there. Just tap and RX green solutions.

37_day_roots.jpg

Question, can you explain why you use grow and bloom at once.

Bro can't wait to see you Auto Ultimate yield
They recommend to use all grow micro and bloom of the flora series at the same time. I mean all the feeding schedules.

Back