Lighting Question about temperature and how high I can go in wattage

How about tieing a knot in them View attachment 965052

Yeah, container size and genetics will save you the effort though. I remember using grow bags when I grew Danish \ Finnish \ Canadian \ Russian plants outside. The smaller container the smaller plant, also getting root bound for these genetics triggered flowering, so double benefits.

Oh well, I am starting to think 1gal grow bags are too big, that is 3,8 liters and not what I consider a really small pot. Might have to check out those 1,7 litre ones.

Still hoping someone will chime in on what wattage I can go with for my space though :biggrin:

Well I would go with 150 to 200 draw watts for your space :thumbsup:

Thanks.

By 150-200 draw watts you mean actual usage, and not 'LED watts'? If so I can go quite high actually.

Would some T5\T8 or LED strips in doubles around the sides be a good idea? I've seen some guys have them in ideal bud height, and it helps since you can mix up the spectrum a bit.

Thanks.

Buy 150-200 draw watts you mean actual usage, and not 'LED watts'? If so I can go quite high actually.

Would some T5\T8 or LED strips in doubles around the sides be a good idea? I've seen some guys have them in ideal bud height, and it helps since you can mix up the spectrum a bit.

I was meaning draw watts as in actual usage ,, so I have a 300watt that uses 180 and a 900 that uses 350 I use them alternative 12 hours ,,, I think lots of different spectrums good , I have never tried the strips

im think cobs with a volume knob/dimmer if vertically challlenged
:pighug:

Or quantum boards ,, depends on budget and and lots of things lol

I like the look of those quantum boards. I dislike the DIY factor though since I live in an apartment complex in a 60m2 apartment, with no tools or space available.

Know if you can buy them ready to go somewhere?

Back