Lighting Question about temperature and how high I can go in wattage

Thinking two of those COB's with that reflector you can get with it would be sufficent for my space? I could supplement with some cfl \ t5's or 8's?

Thinking two of those COB's with that reflector you can get with it would be sufficent for my space? I could supplement with some cfl \ t5's or 8's?
Two good cobs, I wouldn't bother with CFL. You could do 2 or 3 pots. I do 4 at a push but gets tight.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Two good cobs, I wouldn't bother with CFL. You could do 2 or 3 pots. I do 4 at a push but gets tight.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Quite strain and growing format dependant though. I used to read about guys using 30-40 clones of plants put directly in 12\12 from day#1, growing a whole host of popsticles. Some of them got amazing yields, and they were mostly CFL guys. LED was just some faint rumour back then.

biobizz lightmix soil 4 cups,perlite 2 cups vermiculite 1 cup.biobizz fishmix,bloom,topmax,algamic and cal/mag.3 sometimes 4 plants till the oldest plant gets pushed out.
stunted most likely lil red cups,twisted sister,the split in two and the indoor petrol weed whacker topping :crying:
check out @hairyman and @Spanglish 12x1L pot or 6 to a sqft a good show.
:pighug:

Hmmmmm now you won't know till you try lol,,

I think you are in the ball park if the 3oo watt is an actual 180 draw ,,,

biobizz lightmix soil 4 cups,perlite 2 cups vermiculite 1 cup.biobizz fishmix,bloom,topmax,algamic and cal/mag.3 sometimes 4 plants till the oldest plant gets pushed out.
stunted most likely lil red cups,twisted sister,the split in two and the indoor petrol weed whacker topping :crying:
check out @hairyman and @Spanglish 12x1L pot or 6 to a sqft a good show.
:pighug:

You thinking along these lines ?
DSCF1866_1.jpg

Or more
IMG_20180916_153555_879.jpg

Or even
IMAG0867.jpg

Yeah, he is great. But that grumpy old man with his solo cups, immunity to argument and a hoarde of dedicated followers over at ICmag forums when it was a bearable place was awesome. To be fair for all his bravado he grew ridiculously productive. He grew in soda pop bottles if I remember correctly, and all identical clones, soil was the medium.

Considering some of these 1,75l soda bottles we got here myself, but they will be too tall. I am seriously challenged for height with this stealth cab.

How high in LED wattage would you guys that grow with them do in a ventilated 4,1 sqare foot cabinet?

Yeah, he is great. But that grumpy old man with his solo cups, immunity to argument and a hoarde of dedicated followers over at ICmag forums when it was a bearable place was awesome. To be fair for all his bravado he grew ridiculously productive. He grew in soda pop bottles if I remember correctly, and all identical clones, soil was the medium.

Considering some of these 1,75l soda bottles we got here myself, but they will be too tall. I am seriously challenged for height with this stealth cab.

How about tieing a knot in them
IMAG1300.jpg

Back