Lighting Quantum board thread.

For the price you cant go wrong IMO, I have a set of hlg boards and a set of invisible sun boards which are supposedly knock offs and I cant tell any difference, in fact to the naked eye the invisible sun boards look better!

Did they fix this in the end?
Nope. Offered 1/12th as compensation which works out to around $5 or so? I told them to keep it!

Never seen a company so flat out dishonor a warranty. I would recommend all AFNers to stay away from this particular Meijiu company. However, I need to note that my experience is with this company alone. Please be fair about this and don’t start bashing all Chinese or Alibaba companies. The reason I don’t post here anymore is because each topic inevitably becomes a Screw Chinese knockoffs! All Chinese companies are evil! etc kinda vibe.

Luckily someone started a Reliable Alibaba supplier thread so I guess that’s where I’ll be!

Hope it helps!

Nope. Offered 1/12th as compensation which works out to around $5 or so? I told them to keep it!

Never seen a company so flat out dishonor a warranty. I would recommend all AFNers to stay away from this particular Meijiu company. However, I need to note that my experience is with this company alone. Please be fair about this and don’t start bashing all Chinese or Alibaba companies. The reason I don’t post here anymore is because each topic inevitably becomes a Screw Chinese knockoffs! All Chinese companies are evil! etc kinda vibe.

Luckily someone started a Reliable Alibaba supplier thread so I guess that’s where I’ll be!

Hope it helps!
Well I'm glad you found a honest Alibaba thread that is a good thing. I will have to check it out.

Here is my new Quantum board Meijiu company They put this one together with a dimmer and two rows of 660 nm red in between those top bin Samsung smd chips. My whole photo room is now Quantum boards This one cost me a dollar Canadian a Watt. Bloody unreal price wise. And a dimmer OH YEAH.View attachment 1076207 View attachment 1076208 View attachment 1076209

your going to love those 660's @F.N. I've added 2 of the HLG strips to one of mine and man I'm see a big difference. Lady's prey hard from the off and I'm just hitting week 5 and the weigh gain is definitely more. I think i could be expecting an extra 2oz more than expected from the space maybe more... I shall get some pics up later once lights come on.

your going to love those 660's @F.N. I've added 2 of the HLG strips to one of mine and man I'm see a big difference. Lady's prey hard from the off and I'm just hitting week 5 and the weigh gain is definitely more. I think i could be expecting an extra 2oz more than expected from the space maybe more... I shall get some pics up later once lights come on.
Hey Slater just collecting my red 40w strip from diyleduk today, do you just run it throughout flower or all stages?

Hey Slater just collecting my red 40w strip from diyleduk today, do you just run it throughout flower or all stages?

just flower at the moment (they are in a dedicated flower space), this is the first run I've done with them... saw a difference with in half hour of switching them on, instant preying from the ladys

just flower at the moment (they are in a dedicated flower space), this is the first run I've done with them... saw a difference with in half hour of switching them on, instant preying from the ladys
Thank you buddy appreciated, I assume you run them for the full 12 hours for photos?

Imo Meijiu is a great company that has been nothing but outstanding. I have purchased 6 so far.I have not had one problem they have been hit with surges. Power outages the power would be on and then off and on off again time after time I was just cringing wonder if I blew any lights. I had not one problem. They are putting them together now it is basically plug and play. I think sometimes DIY is not the way to go. If I start and have any problems I will post right away full transparency. When my lights come on I will take a picture of everyone of them and the plants now to me the plants are telling me I love these lights. Yes they talk to me. Have great summer everyone. Relax it is beautiful outside.

Pictures of my lights. The plants love me for providing such a nice environment. OH YEAH

IMG_20190708_223305.jpg
IMG_20190708_223339.jpg
IMG_20190710_020145.jpg
IMG_20190710_020159.jpg
IMG_20190710_020213.jpg
IMG_20190710_020220.jpg
IMG_20190710_020231.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190710_020208.jpg
    IMG_20190710_020208.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20190710_020204.jpg