Lighting Quantum board thread.

896ff9bd4f56a4c69db8d1666ab36204.jpg

Like mentioned above the hlg 65 is a beast of a light for only pulling 65wats from the wall. I was feeling the urge to buy more boards for my collection..Ended up throwing 2 of them in this 2x2 tent.

This is my first auto grow with the Boards..I’ve done multiple photo periods with them. Just no autos so I’m def Excited to see how this sour livers turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QB led are definitely great but check out Folux solutions led. Samsung diodes same as QB. and dyi but so easy. Great run last run I am hoping for a gram/watt but even if I get, .,75 gr/ watt I'll be happy folux solutions led. ,3500k I have 2 of the 240 kits
My gear just came in I need to wire it up. Is there a few of us on here running QB'S now?
here is my gear. Anyone with QB gear chime in Please and thank-you. I will do my best to video the putting together of the light it came with wago connectors a remote dimmer. It is two 304 Boards with a meanwell HLG-240-C2100B driver. For anyone in the know what is the maximum wattage I can push with this set up. This all new to me just like purchasing a COB in 2014 it was a impulse buy too. I has grown some massive plants my first 1200 watt COB. I hope this impulse buy is just as good. I paid a really great price in Canadian dollars.
View attachment 901453

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah , I’m pretty sure watts are watts . Qb’s & cobs are pretty much the same . Cobs jam a lot of tiny diodes in a small package, qbs have bigger diodes spread out in a bigger package . They weigh a lot less then a bunch cobs so shipping would be cheaper I bet . Hope this helps , I’m not the best at explaining thing lol!
And less heat when you bunch all those diodes together you get so much heat and you can't do any thing about it

You'll hit 1gpw easy.. I hit .75 with a 100 W Mars reflector on my first auto
QB led are definitely great but check out Folux solutions led. Samsung diodes same as QB. and dyi but so easy. Great run last run I am hoping for a gram/watt but even if I get, .,75 gr/ watt I'll be happy folux solutions led. ,3500k I have 2 of the 240 kits

I have a second board coming this week 125 watt board with dimming capabilities. I am sorry for not having the one up and running but we have had horrible weather. This week my 8x8x6.5 tent will be rocking. It is easy to hook up I need to make a frame to hold it. I will get some angle steel from town some screws and a screwdriver and get my head down:vibe::frog:

This is what I'm looking at.. even with the expanded description I'm struggling to wrap my head around what puts what out..
91381fb3ad373a0d8541d2ec44aa7a99.jpg

Back