Lighting Quantum board thread.

Here is my other board I got this had no dimmer but it is good to go They have the connectors in place and just have to plug it in. I will have them up soon I have my new tent up I have seedlings started. Once I have transitioned from my old tent it is just finishing off a few. I want my new environment to be a clean as possible. I have 21 seedlings above ground. I need to wait for a few mature plants to be fully mature and bam down comes the old tent. This weekend I will have both up and running in my new tent.
IMG_9174.JPG

Here is my new tent
IMG_9106.JPG

So QBs are better for spread? COBs better for focusing lights on a small area, especially with glass lenses?

This is my basic understanding though.

Looking forward to FN and yourself showing me the ropes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With cobs it all really depends on the lens angle but yeah with cobs u can get better penetration thats why alot of people take glass off their led fixture but by no means does it make led junk and qb is just more efficient as for a all around light...i could be wrong as i dont have any links saved to post

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I got my kit up and running it is working great the it went together easy the plug ends came came solder which made it easy to put together it is all tight and I zip tied the driver to the chain for now. It looks a little Jerry rigged but I will make it look beautiful.The connectors are really good they screw down and hold tight.
IMG_9201.JPG
IMG_9202.JPG
IMG_9203.JPG
IMG_9204.JPG

So far still working great.
Sweet! I can’t remember lol , did you say you were gonna do a journal with these lights? I hope so , more people need to realize what these lights can do for the money. I’m to paranoid to in the states, I have well deserved trust issues with the government lol!

Quantum Boards are great lights!!

my first grow with these lights was amazing they have very deep penetration and the buds on the lower end of the plant will also get bigger as normal.
i have bought 2 x 135W Quantum Boardsand grow in a small tent in a 80cm x80cmx180cm tent so my growing space is small.
i put 4 Auto Cinderella Jacks from Dutch Passion under them and they delivered 433 Grams of hard buds for me.
so i have gotten 1,6 gr per Watt from these amazing lights :)
the best harvest i have got so far since i started to grow.
so for me QB are great lights and not to expensive.

i would recommend them to everybody who is still not sure what light's to buy.
here are some photo's from the last grow i did.

Attachments

• 361471_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    361471_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 355
  • 361458_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    361458_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 362
  • 349430_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    349430_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 349428_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    349428_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 349431_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    349431_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 369
Quantum Boards are great lights!!

my first grow with these lights was amazing they have very deep penetration and the buds on the lower end of the plant will also get bigger as normal.
i have bought 2 x 135W Quantum Boardsand grow in a small tent in a 80cm x80cmx180cm tent so my growing space is small.
i put 4 Auto Cinderella Jacks from Dutch Passion under them and they delivered 433 Grams of hard buds for me.
so i have gotten 1,6 gr per Watt from these amazing lights :)
the best harvest i have got so far since i started to grow.
so for me QB are great lights and not to expensive.

i would recommend them to everybody who is still not sure what light's to buy.
here are some photo's from the last grow i did.
That is just wicked my man. That is a wild weight. Here is my new board. I think I have around 375 watts of Quantum Boards. 250 watts on the one 125 watts on the other. I bought off of two separate companies. I will stick with the company that has the dimmer the heat sink alone is better on my second purchase. I got all that form china for under 400.00 Canadian. And they are growing some nice plants underneath them.
IMG_9279.JPG
I need grommets that I can use to pull the wires up tight to the board. It is wired really good even though it looks a little shady everything is secure.
IMG_9280.JPG

Better picture coming.

Back