Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Thanks for the rep and kind words everyone.

Got some foil roasting trays. I'm now settling down for what I imagine will be a long trimming session. Large tops and buds will be hand trimmed and the smaller stuff will be put in the bowl trimmer. Pics to follow.

Qb

Thanks for the rep and kind words everyone.

Got some foil roasting trays. I'm now settling down for what I imagine will be a long trimming session. Large tops and buds will be hand trimmed and the smaller stuff will be put in the bowl trimmer. Pics to follow.

Qb
What are the results like from the bowl, I'm so tempted.

Bowl trimmer is surprisingly good mate. I've used it on my last 2/3 grows for pretty much the whole harvest. It speeds up the whole process so much and leaves you with some nice trim to make whatever you like.

And I'll be honest. After a couple of hours trimming tonight what's left might all end up in the bowl trimmer again. :crying:

Qb... The lazy bastard.

Here's a before and after pic of the bowl trimmer.

IMG_20230419_233423.jpg

Before
IMG_20230419_234649.jpg

After
IMG_20230419_235426.jpg

Qb

Sorry folks. Been extremely busy.

I only trimmed 3 plants the other day and decided to let the rest keep going. They've still fattened up and I'm giving them one last feed of pk booster and the day after some bloom. Then start taking them down in the next 5 - 7 days.

IMG_20230427_133749.jpg
IMG_20230427_133801.jpg
IMG_20230427_133828.jpg
IMG_20230427_133848.jpg
IMG_20230427_133622.jpg
IMG_20230427_133707.jpg
IMG_20230427_133720.jpg
IMG_20230427_133745.jpg
IMG_20230427_133727.jpg

Qb

Can't ask for more mate. Betting.
Can't wait to get it all down. Gave it a good defol of dieing leaves earlier then around 10l of water with bloom at around 4ml/L. They sucked that all up in a couple of hours. Will give another 14L of water with pk booster at 2ml/L tomorrow and allow them to dry out for a few days then harvest.

Planning to make some bubble hash with the trim and some nice buds. First time making it.

I've smoked some of the first plant I brought down. It's strong stuff and smells quite citrusy and tastes the same when smoked. Will only get better with a cure. Thanks again for the seeds @Sawney_bean

Will let you know a final weight when I get it all dried and a new set of scales bought. Still hoping for around a pound.

Just received the seeds from twenty20 mendacino and Dutch Passion for the next grow.

Can't wait to get started.

Can't wait to get it all down. Gave it a good defol of dieing leaves earlier then around 10l of water with bloom at around 4ml/L. They sucked that all up in a couple of hours. Will give another 14L of water with pk booster at 2ml/L tomorrow and allow them to dry out for a few days then harvest.

Planning to make some bubble hash with the trim and some nice buds. First time making it.

I've smoked some of the first plant I brought down. It's strong stuff and smells quite citrusy and tastes the same when smoked. Will only get better with a cure. Thanks again for the seeds @Sawney_bean

Will let you know a final weight when I get it all dried and a new set of scales bought. Still hoping for around a pound.

Just received the seeds from twenty20 mendacino and Dutch Passion for the next grow.

Can't wait to get started.
Any time mate . If you need seeds just shout.
Plants look epic.

Back