Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Back on track mate .
Yes we are. I'll give them a day to dry out the pots a little then get back to a pk booster feed.

I'll start checking the trichomes at the end of the week but I reckon we're a couple of weeks from chop.

Qb

I was told this before I got married "Put your wife in her place from day one" Make her the Boss and every thing will be just fine :crying: I'm 22 years in so it must work..

I was told this before I got married "Put your wife in her place from day one" Make her the Boss and every thing will be just fine :crying: I'm 22 years in so it must work..

I'm the boss in the house and I've got my wife's permission to say so :toke:

Very sage advice. She is and always has been the boss. I lose shit all the time and she just knows where everything is.

:crying:

Qb

Loving these colours.

I'm not sure if this bud is ready. Just found my microscope so I will check later today.

IMG_20230405_170231.jpg

@Sawney_bean can you tell me what the genetics of the SOS and Condemned are? I'm getting an almost boiled sweet scent. Really excited to try these out.

Qb

Loving these colours.

I'm not sure if this bud is ready. Just found my microscope so I will check later today.

View attachment 1580507

@Sawney_bean can you tell me what the genetics of the SOS and Condemned are? I'm getting an almost boiled sweet scent. Really excited to try these out.

Qb
The SOS have been worked on for 3 generation's with genetics including white widow,chronic and cheese. And the CONDEMNED is a F1 cross of mango smile and sour orange diesel kush.

The SOS have been worked on for 3 generation's with genetics including white widow,chronic and cheese. And the CONDEMNED is a F1 cross of mango smile and sour orange diesel kush.
It's definitely a condemned then.

Trichome pics will be posted tonight.

Cheers @Sawney_bean

Qb

Day 72

Fed 14L water with bloom at 3ml/L around lunch time today and they've nearly sucked it all up as I speak.

IMG_20230408_102234.jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Back