Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

All right folks?

I've been away from home for a little while and been keeping an eye on my tent with a WiFi hygrometer.

I had to fill the tray the plants sit in with water and nutrients and the autopot tank with plain water to make sure they had enough to drink whilst away.

Over the last 5 days the humidity crept up to 70% for the last 2 days. Temp has been fairly consistent rising from 23c to 25.3c as humidity climbed. Lights are on 24/0 and airflow is pretty good.

Do you reckon there is a chance of PM developing is those conditions?

Cheers
Qb

All right folks?

I've been away from home for a little while and been keeping an eye on my tent with a WiFi hygrometer.

I had to fill the tray the plants sit in with water and nutrients and the autopot tank with plain water to make sure they had enough to drink whilst away.

Over the last 5 days the humidity crept up to 70% for the last 2 days. Temp has been fairly consistent rising from 23c to 25.3c as humidity climbed. Lights are on 24/0 and airflow is pretty good.

Cheers
Qb
hey QB - your garden always looks tip top squire.
In the past I would have cried if I had seen those numbers, but if looking at a VPD chart you are at the lower end of the green zone
https://vpdchart.com/#C,70,25,26,0 so in theory/on paper you are ship shape - but I struggle keeping it in VPD as it just feels like the RH is too high.
personally i would just increase air movement for a few days - its always a bit worrying at this stage of their lives :cheers:

In the past I would have cried if I had seen those numbers, but if looking at a VPD chart you are at the lower end of the green zone
https://vpdchart.com/#C,70,25,26,0 so in theory/on paper you are ship shape - but I struggle keeping it in VPD as it just feels like the RH is too high.
personally i would just increase air movement for a few days - its always a bit worrying at this stage of their lives :cheers:
Thanks mate. I did have a nosey at a vpd chart yesterday and it wasn't too far off.

The door to room the tent is in is normally open when I'm at home. I had to close it as I've got someone feeding the cats when I'm away. Once I'm back the humidity will correct itself when the room door is opened.

I'm home tonight so I'm going to at least chop a bud off into small pieces and place in a brown paper bag in the hopes I'll have a little taster ready for 420.

Cheers
Qb

@Zaaboot thanks for linking this VPD chart Man, I’m still using my natural instinct to judge humidity and environment. But this is really helpful somI’m goi to throw in a small Humidity monitor tomorrow and take a look at the chart. but I’m guessing I’m in the green zone going from my average temperature. I try to always checking my enclosure walls for moisture.

🙈But I could be way off the mark 🤔

All right folks?

Cheers
Qb
just get a extra fan in there if possible stop the stale air and its mostly strain related I've found some are just known for budrot

Well, well, well.

These look beautiful. Swelled up so much over the last 8 days!

Chop, chop in a few hours.

IMG_20230419_035045.jpg
IMG_20230419_035114.jpg

Qb

Back