Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Hi folks.

Hand trimmed 7 plants so far today. I'll have some dinner and hopefully get the other 20 done tonight.

Buds are nice and dense and even the little popcorn buds have decent trichome coverage. That along with trim will be put in the freezer tonight and I'll do my first ever bubble hash run tomorrow or Thursday.

IMG_20230502_161548.jpg
IMG_20230502_193856.jpg
IMG_20230502_193908.jpg
IMG_20230502_193921.jpg

Trim for bubble hash. I was worried I wouldn't have much to use the bubble bags but I'll have loads when every things chopped.

IMG_20230502_194345.jpg

IMG_20230502_194421.jpg

Qb

One plant left to chop. She'll get the scissors early morning. All the trim will be put in the freezer for 24 hours in preparation for making bubble hash! I'm pretty excited to try.

Buds smell like boiled sweets and are nice and dense.

Here's a wee pic of a double headed top.

IMG_20230505_083242.jpg

Qb

I have to move down to the 2x4 tent for the next grow so it's looking like either 6 - 8L fabric pots or around 14 - 3L plastic pots.

Will be starting my next run in the next day or 2. Bought some new propagators that have little led lights at the top ventilation that I'm going to try. See if they can keep a seedling happy for 7-10 days.

I've managed to get a couple of places in the show grows. Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion and @Twenty20 Adam for the seeds.

New line up will be:

Dutch Passion

Auto SFV OG
Auto Mac#1
Auto Oh My Gusher

Twenty20 Mendocino

Bubble Tricks
Double Bubble

Depending on how I go with the pots it'll either be 1 of each strain above with another undecided strain or 2 of each strain above with some other undecided strains to fill it up.

Qb

Hello! you fine people.

I'm back at it this week. Setting up a new 2x4 @Marshydro tent with a 165w qb, 5" ec fan and a cloudray s6 for circulation. This will be home to my first photoperiod girls I've grown and it's all about the ZOAP! I've been to Holland a few times this year and I am now officially a Zoap fan boy. Taste. Smell. Effect. It's got it all for me.

I will be buying another 2x4 and a few other supplies at the end of the month to house my grow n show autos I should've started a month or so ago.

So back to the photoperiod tent. Going to go back to Biotabs this run and the water only method with the autopot system. I plan to veg for preferably 2 weeks or 3 weeks at a push and do a scrog. What would be peoples suggestions for pot size? I have 5 seeds so I can either do 4 in 15L fabric pots or 5 in 8L fabric pots?

Soil will be Biobizz lightmix with 20% added worm castings. Plan to foliar feed seaweed and add in to top watering every 2 weeks.

Wish me luck!
Qb

Back