Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Good luck with the Zoap mate, she is definitely tasty! :pop:

Looking forward to seeing that auto-run develop soon as well! :thumbsup:
It's that Z-terp mate. I thought it was just hype but I believe it now.

I'm hopefully buying the tent beginning of September so not long to wait on your auto's. The other growers have done a great job with your genetics.

Thanks for the support
Qb

Hello!

I just realised I didn't post pics of cured buds.

Thanks @Sawney_bean for the free beans and awesome genetics.

I ended up with 29 plants finishing and producing around 33 ounces of quality hard hitting, dense and flavourful buds.

I lost track of what was what so everything got lumped in together but I get very citrusy and boiled sweet flavours with a really nice liquorice/aniseed flavour thrown in.

Sawneys genetics will be getting grown again... And again... And again.

IMG_20230822_151005.jpg
IMG_20230822_151021.jpg

Thanks
Qb

Hello!

I just realised I didn't post pics of cured buds.

Thanks @Sawney_bean for the free beans and awesome genetics.

I ended up with 29 plants finishing and producing around 33 ounces of quality hard hitting, dense and flavourful buds.

I lost track of what was what so everything got lumped in together but I get very citrusy and boiled sweet flavours with a really nice liquorice/aniseed flavour thrown in.

Sawneys genetics will be getting grown again... And again... And again.

View attachment 1626002View attachment 1626003

Thanks
Qb
Very nice looking buds mate . Well done.
I have new strains I'm sure you don't have like the IRN SKY , PREDATOR gen1 and KALAKTA "KING PREDATOR" and a few others . If you need new strains just let me know and I will cross you're palm with some.

Very nice looking buds mate . Well done.
I have new strains I'm sure you don't have like the IRN SKY , PREDATOR gen1 and KALAKTA "KING PREDATOR" and a few others . If you need new strains just let me know and I will cross you're palm with some.
Thanks Sawney. I'll be sure to take you up on that offer in the near future. Looking to do a separate auto and photo tent. Both 2x4s.

Glad you're back at it. Sorry to hear about all the shit you had to deal with recently.

Qb

Thanks Sawney. I'll be sure to take you up on that offer in the near future. Looking to do a separate auto and photo tent. Both 2x4s.

Glad you're back at it. Sorry to hear about all the shit you had to deal with recently.

Qb
Thanks mate. Any time .

TENT IS READY TO GO!!

Here we have a 2x4x6 @Marshydro tent with a 240w invisible sun quantum board, 5" mammoth fan for outtake and an AC infinity s6 cloudray for circulation.

IMG_20230823_171017.jpg

This is my first foray into photoperiods so wish me luck!

3 x Zoap#39 from Terp Treez will be put in a shot glass with plain water tonight. When they sink they'll be transferred to root riot cubes and placed in my new propagator with their own led lights built into the dome. No idea if it'll be any
good.

Will post an update when it's all done tonight.

Should I continue with this perpetual diary or start a new one? What do you think?

Qb

Last edited:
TENT IS READY TO GO!!

Here we have a 2x4x6 @Marshydro tent with a 240w invisible sun quantum board, 5" mammoth fan for outtake and an AC infinity s6 cloudray for circulation.

View attachment 1626313

This is my first foray into photoperiods so wish me luck!

3 x Zoap#39 from Terp Treez will be put in a shot glass with plain water tonight. When they sink they'll be transferred to root riot cubes and placed in my new propagator with their own led lights built into the dome. No idea if it'll be any
good.

Will post an update when it's all done tonight.

Should I continue with this perpetual diary or start a new one? What do you think?

Qb
I'm really looking forwards to seeing what you make of photos also regarding the thread it's up to you but whatever you do tag me occasionally so I find my way to you

I'm really looking forwards to seeing what you make of photos also regarding the thread it's up to you but whatever you do tag me occasionally so I find my way to you
Thanks mate. I'm looking forward to it as well.

I'll have a think about the thread. I may need you to do a name change again.

Qb

Back