Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Here we go again .

Here we go man! Thanks for the rep!

I'm trying out a few new things this time. Spread some mykos around the root riots during transplant and will do the same when going in to final pots. Got some worm castings, liquid seaweed and going back to the old faithful bio tabs. I want this soil to be full of life! Also back to using individual autopot trays instead of 1 big tray.

Think i'll have to do a new equipment and nutrient post as it's changed quite a lot.

A Zoap Christmas is going to be very enjoyable.

You're adventures are looking great as well. I love watching your breeding projects.

I'm also puffing on some of your SOS/Condemned just now. The longer it cures in the grove bags the better it gets.

Qb

I'm liking the bio tabs so far mate. The easier it is the better for me .
I have only used formulex so far with my small tent. My big tent has the bio tabs in the LECTER and SFV OG. I spray with formulex to .
Can't wait for the results mate.
I can't believe you still have some SOS and condemned left. Lol

I'm liking the bio tabs so far mate. The easier it is the better for me .
I have only usedformulex s o far with my small tent. My big tent has the bio tabs in the LECTER and SFV OG. I spray with formulex to .
Can't wait for the results mate.
I can't believe you still have some SOS and condemned left. Lol
Biotabs are great. I think you'll love the results. Especially in the flavour department.

Do you have the starter pack?

I've still got a fair amount left mate. I reckon I should be able to stretch it out till next harvest. Cut down on smoking. Vaping with the volcano hybrid a lot more now.

Qb

Bobs autos kindly sent me a starter pack.
It's like getting a chemistry kit as a kid lol a fun box for sure. Lol
Very nice of him.

If you can stretch to it I'd recommend the silicium flash to help with any deficiencies. Stuff is magic.

Qb

Hi folks!

Little update in the tent.

The straggler is 2 days old now and moved under the qb beside her older sisters who are at day 6.

I got some liquid seaweed for later in the grow but was reading about the benefits it has on seedlings and even during germination.

I popped 2ml of liquid seaweed in around 150ml of dechlorinated water and misted all the girls. Let's see how it goes.

Temps are 22c and humidity around the 70% mark. Very happy with progress so far.

IMG_20230903_111141.jpg
IMG_20230903_111154.jpg
IMG_20230903_111200.jpg
IMG_20230903_111207.jpg

Either tonight or tomorrow I will be popping the auto seeds @Antonio_DutchPassion @Twenty20 Adam sorry for the delay. Family and life have a habit of delaying things.

Thanks for following along.
Qb

Back