Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Day 24

Everything's chugging along nicely. Massive growth from the Condemned with SOS coming up close behind. Nice wee odour starting to fill the tent. Keeping my beady eye peeled for preflowers.

View attachment 1566965
Condemned
View attachment 1566966
SOS
View attachment 1566967

Got the new grommet for the autopot tank yesterday so will get it all connected today. Guy at the grow shop gave me it for nothing. Good cunt.

Qb
Looking great bro also I'm very keen to see how you will set the float in such a big space and will you just use 1 anyhow as I said before I know you've had a time just watching other people's grows mine included so let's see you smash this out of the park and another big thanks to Sawney_bean for looking after so many people

Looking great bro also I'm very keen to see how you will set the float in such a big space and will you just use 1 anyhow as I said before I know you've had a time just watching other people's grows mine included so let's see you smash this out of the park and another big thanks to Sawney_bean for looking after so many people

Some say it's just the reflection of the LED in my eye, I say it's a lot more than that. Thanks for the rep @St. Tom

Thanks mate. I've been enjoying watching others diaries here but it's great to be back at it. Lets hope the slight overwatering problem I had at the start won't be a big problem and I'm hoping for a trouble free grow from now. The bloom top feed isn't for another 18 or so days so hopefully the cooked soil is enough to keep them nice and green till then.

Autopot do an autovalve cover that's made specifically for this purpose. I'm going to try one autovalve in the centre of the tray and see how it does. I've got another 2 I can add if needed. The cover even comes with its own spirit level and luckily for me it's all level.

Qb

Waiting for some Ecothrive dechlorinator to arrive before I water again hopefully by Wednesday. Want to give the organics the best chance.

Autopot tank is ready to go.

Day 26

All's well in the tent. Setup the WiFi plugs so we now have lights off 12pm - 4pm and a schedule of 20/4.

Keeping an eye on humidity when lights are out and may reduce to 18/6. It's sitting around 71%.

A wee lights out selection for your perusal.

IMG_20230221_152453.jpg
CONDEMNED
IMG_20230221_152510.jpg

SOS
IMG_20230221_152535.jpg

@Sawney_bean have you ever noticed little white lines on the veins of leaves? Wondering if it's just genetics or the beginnings of a deficiency? Haven't noticed any problems though.

Qb

Last edited:
Day 26

All's well in the tent. Setup the WiFi plugs so we now have lights off 12pm - 4pm and a schedule of 20/4.

Keeping an eye on humidity when lights are out and may reduce to 18/6. It's sitting around 71%.

A wee lights out selection for your perusal.

View attachment 1567611CONDEMNED
View attachment 1567612
SOS
View attachment 1567613

@Sawney_bean have you ever noticed little white lines on the veins of leaves? Wondering if it's just genetics or the beginnings of a deficiency? Haven't noticed any problems though.

Qb
I do notice white lines in plants but it's all strains from all over the globe so I can't pin point it. But it's nothing to be concerned about mate . If it's a small blemish on a large healthy plant them I'm not concerned.

I do notice white lines in plants but it's all strains from all over the globe so I can't pin point it. But it's nothing to be concerned about mate . If it's a small blemish on a large healthy plant them I'm not concerned.

Thanks mate. You can see it a little on the close up shots above. I've had a good look under the leaves, all around and no little critters kicking about. In fact these are probably the healthiest looking plants I've grown at this stage.

I wasn't overly concerned but thought why not asked the breeder? Thanks for the reassurance.

Qb

Thanks mate. You can see it a little on the close up shots above. I've had a good look under the leaves, all around and no little critters kicking about. In fact these are probably the healthiest looking plants I've grown at this stage.

I wasn't overly concerned but thought why not asked the breeder? Thanks for the reassurance.

Qb
Happy to help mate.

I'm a simple grower that breeds for a simple outcome. K.I.S.S. it mate. Keep it simple stupid. If I make a strain that under performs to my standard then its O.U.T .

Dechlorinator has arrived. Will turn the autopot tank on today.

First I've got to tidy up the intake and outtake. Old carbon filter on intake into the diffuse air in the centre of the room. New carbon filter on outtake sucking air out through a silencer. Lets get this tent as quiet as possible.

I'll eventually get another EC fan to replace my rhino fan as the space saving is amazing and the fan controller has a lot more control than the one I'm using now.

Qb

Day 29 - nearly half way

It's a little jungle in there. I can't see the floor now. @Sawney_bean do you normally defoliate at beginning of preflower?

Today, I setup the ventilation properly and it's all working now. Had to have things at funky angles to keep the diffuseair hanging in the centre but it's all done now.

Autopot is getting turned on once lights come on at 4pm today.

Couple of light out pics.

IMG_20230224_153844.jpg
IMG_20230224_153909.jpg

Just got a gimbal so might fire up another update tonight with a little video.

Qb

Back