Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Turned the autopot on and the tray takes pretty much the whole tank!

Can't be arsed refilling it again tonight but will do it tomorrow.

Girls seem to be enjoying the bottom feed.

IMG_20230224_222731.jpg

Qb

Only defole the old leaves mate. Don't remove nodes from lower branches and you will be grand.

Thanks mate. I'm not seeing any preflowers yet but as soon as I do I'll get to plucking. Will probably ask you first though :pighug:

Qb

Turned the autopot on and the tray takes pretty much the whole tank!

Can't be arsed refilling it again tonight but will do it tomorrow.

Girls seem to be enjoying the bottom feed.

View attachment 1568501

Qb
Tent looks perfect man :d5: Nice work!

They're flyin now bro.. Great job.

Thanks. Yes they are! How's it going in your adventures?

Today is day 30 which marks the half way point.

I've been having think and I may be able to give them till day 63 before chop. I've got a shitload on that week and the next. It would give me 5 days of drying in brown paper bags till I have free time to get them all bagged up in grove bags. Speaking of which. I need to order more.

Qb

Thanks. Yes they are! How's it going in your adventures?

Today is day 30 which marks the half way point.

I've been having think and I may be able to give them till day 63 before chop. I've got a shitload on that week and the next. It would give me 5 days of drying in brown paper bags till I have free time to get them all bagged up in grove bags. Speaking of which. I need to order more.

Qb

Reminds me so much of my skoosh sog.. wall to wall plantage :smoking:

All goin well in my little spot.. enjoying being back to cycling germinations and bigger pots again.. for now anyway :eyebrows:

That's a tight schedule my man. Just my 2 Bob's worth but that being the case and in the circumstances.. I'd consider removing as much leaf material as u feel comfortable with.. let the light at the buds as soon as poss :pighug:

Reminds me so much of my skoosh sog.. wall to wall plantage :smoking:

All goin well in my little spot.. enjoying being back to cycling germinations and bigger pots again.. for now anyway :eyebrows:

That's a tight schedule my man. Just my 2 Bob's worth but that being the case and in the circumstances.. I'd consider removing as much leaf material as u feel comfortable with.. let the light at the buds as soon as poss :pighug:

I remember that sog well!

I'll be going back to less plants and bigger pots next run but I have no idea strains I'm going to grow. I still have that 300 euro code for seedstockers that I'll probably use to get a big selection. Suggestions always welcome.

Do you think I should start removing leaves now? This is where I'm shite. Always worry about defoliating and fucking the plants up.

@Sawney_bean says to remove old leaves but leave nodes which I assume is all the undergrowth including fan leaves?

Qb

Back