Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

You can remove the 4 big fan leaves from top down. Then a week or two later you can repeat the process. :thumbsup: this will help with humidity to :thumbsup:

You can remove the 4 big fan leaves from top down. Then a week or two later you can repeat the process. :thumbsup: this will help with humidity to :thumbsup:

Thanks

Looks like I'm going to be busy before the Rangers game tomorrow.

Qb

Thanks. Yes they are! How's it going in your adventures?

Today is day 30 which marks the half way point.

I've been having think and I may be able to give them till day 63 before chop. I've got a shitload on that week and the next. It would give me 5 days of drying in brown paper bags till I have free time to get them all bagged up in grove bags. Speaking of which. I need to order more.

Qb
I restocked Grove Bags recently, Hydro Bros was the cheapest I found and delivery was fast - 2 days after order... delivery charge is a kick to the nuts though.

I restocked Grove Bags recently, Hydro Bros was the cheapest I found and delivery was fast - 2 days after order... delivery charge is a kick to the nuts though.

In the UK @Eggboy ?

I got them from a different site in the UK but I do remember them taking the piss with delivery fee. Something like £8?

Qb

Reactions: Egg
In the UK @Eggboy ?

I got them from a different site in the UK but I do remember them taking the piss with delivery fee. Something like £8?

Qb
Yeah I'm UK mate, used LED growshop before but they were out of stock so shopped around and settled on Hydro Bros.
£8 delivery sounds about right, I only bought 10 bags so paid nearly 50% more for postage...

I remember that sog well!

I'll be going back to less plants and bigger pots next run but I have no idea strains I'm going to grow. I still have that 300 euro code for seedstockers that I'll probably use to get a big selection. Suggestions always welcome.

Do you think I should start removing leaves now? This is where I'm shite. Always worry about defoliating and fucking the plants up.

@Sawney_bean says to remove old leaves but leave nodes which I assume is all the undergrowth including fan leaves?

Qb

There really isn't any hard and fast rules m8.. it goes from a couple leaves here and there to a full schwazzing at the other extreme.. personally I've never noticed either have much if any effect on a plant in terms of slowing it down..

I'm thinking more from the pov of u being on a timer with them.. If u want to go easy I'd personally bite the bullet and remove top fans now to let the light right down in there and when they finish stretch I'd schwazz them.. but like I say m8.. different strokes for different folks.

Every time I think I'm damaging plants removing loads of leaves I think about the grows of @420autoflower :worship: schwazzed to the nuts every time and always totally stacked with bud in the end :eyebrows:

There really isn't any hard and fast rules m8.. it goes from a couple leaves here and there to a full schwazzing at the other extreme.. personally I've never noticed either have much if any effect on a plant in terms of slowing it down..

I'm thinking more from the pov of u being on a timer with them.. If u want to go easy I'd personally bite the bullet and remove top fans now to let the light right down in there and when they finish stretch I'd schwazz them.. but like I say m8.. different strokes for different folks.

Every time I think I'm damaging plants removing loads of leaves I think about the grows of @420autoflower :worship: schwazzed to the nuts every time and always totally stacked with bud in the end :eyebrows:

Thanks mate. Tomorrow's going to be jam-packed. Get ready for you and Sawneys ears to be nipped constantly.

:eyebrows:

Mon the bears. :kitty:

Damn right. I see myself celebrating at around 5pm tonight.

But first let's get these fan leaves chopped.

I'll post pics of couple of plants soon for @Sawney_bean and @hope2grow to advise on what leaves to remove then use that advice for the other 29.

Qb

Right lads @Sawney_bean @hope2grow

Here's a wee pic of a condemned. These 4 fan leaves for the chop?

preflower_defol.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Back