Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

@420autoflower thanks for following along. I'd really appreciate you're input if you have any. Your defoliating technique works well.

Qb
Beautiful SOG brother! :thumbsup:
I see a few leaves that I would pluck now but other than that your crop looks great. You still have plenty of space in between your plants so leaf tucking and very selective defoliation is all that’s needed to expose your nodes. When everything starts getting crowded in there which will be soon you can start with removing your large lower fan leaves to space the plants out better and also any leaves you can’t tuck that are blocking bud sites.
I usually bend my tops over but when I don’t I ponytail the 2 top leaves together which helps give the lower nodes more light and energy to catch up to the main top.

1677648911005.jpeg

Beautiful SOG brother! :thumbsup:
I see a few leaves that I would pluck now but other than that your crop looks great. You still have plenty of space in between your plants so leaf tucking and very selective defoliation is all that’s needed to expose your nodes. When everything starts getting crowded in there which will be soon you can start with removing your large lower fan leaves to space the plants out better and also any leaves you can’t tuck that are blocking bud sites.
I usually bend my tops over but when I don’t I ponytail the 2 top leaves together which helps give the lower nodes more light and energy to catch up to the main top.

View attachment 1569716

Thanks for the advice mate.

When I did the defol I was thinking I should ponytail those top leaves but just left it.

Do you undo the ponytail once the nodes they were shading have reached up?

I'll get to it this afternoon and remove a couple of leaves as well. Got a top feed of bloom to do too.

Qb

Thanks for the advice mate.

When I did the defol I was thinking I should ponytail those top leaves but just left it.

Do you undo the ponytail once the nodes they were shading have reached up?

I'll get to it this afternoon and remove a couple of leaves as well. Got a top feed of bloom to do too.

Qb
I leave them ponytailed for 10-14 days but have to consistently adjust the wire as the leaves continue to grow.

Day 35.

IMG_20230302_171718.jpg

5 weeks done. Gave them a little defol today as I didn't have enough ties to lollipop. Fed bloom amendment and watered in.

Autopot will get switch on either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Qb

Last edited:
Hi folks! Glad the sites back. I was a bit lost.

I've been busy as fuck this week and haven't got round to doing a defol. That's for tomorrow.

They're drinking 20l of water every couple of days and I gradually switched them over to 18/6. Light on temps are 26c and humidity 50%-55%. Lights out temps are 16c-18c and humidity is 55%-62%

These are the best looking plants I've ever grown. Absolutely no deficiencies that I can see. Amazing what happens when you take care prepping your soil. Note to self. Don't prep soil stoned.

These pics were taken yesterday. Flowering is in full flow now.

IMG_20230308_222604.jpg
IMG_20230308_222640.jpg
IMG_20230308_222718.jpg
IMG_20230308_222734.jpg
IMG_20230308_222742.jpg

Qb

im buzzing for you my brother its looking absolutely awesome and I know its been a long time coming
Thanks for the rep @St. Tom I feel very privileged.

It's been too long mate. Has that really been over a year since I last had a harvest?

Qb

Hi folks. I was away for 4 days and Ive came back to some deficiencies. Soil is pretty dry so hoping its not fucked the organic life.

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PLANTS WITH YOUR MRS WHO CAN KILL ANY LIVING THING IN A MATTER OF HOURS.

Today I've been stripping the plants down. Done around a third so far. Just another 20 to go.

Autopot will be switched on later to ight and I imagine they'll drink up the full 47 litres.

IMG_20230315_112418_BURST001_COVER.jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Back