Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Samneys nightmare..
Day 52

Around 14L of dechlorinated water added to the tray at lights in today. Should be all gone by lights out tomorrow.

@Sawney_bean @hope2grow @420autoflower

Where the fuck are these leaves coming from?? :yoinks: Should I do another defol?

View attachment 1575305

Qb

They don't be long growing back m8.. I would if I were u :thumbsup: personally I want the light gettin down there as far as poss.. and as you've seen.. they almost seem to grow back again anyway as if you'd never defolled!

Samneys nightmare..

They don't be long growing back m8.. I would if I were u :thumbsup: personally I want the light gettin down there as far as poss.. and as you've seen.. they almost seem to grow back again anyway as if you'd never defolled!

They're sneaky bastards I tell you.

Here's another question for you.

To defol lights on? Or to defol lights off? That's the question.

Qb

Tbh I never really thought about that m8.. I probably did it lights on but couldn't be sure.
Hmm I'll see when I can be arsed tomorrow. Going to strip them real good. Remove all the tiny little budsites that I should've got rid of ages ago.

All this learning. You'd think I was back at school.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Hmm I'll see when I can be arsed tomorrow. Going to strip them real good. Remove all the tiny little budsites tha I should've got rid of ages ago.

All this learning. You'd think I was back at school.

Thanks for the help.

Anytime m8.. that's what we all love about AFN :pass::bighug::pighug:

I've been spewing most of the morning. Honestly man, this is the longest time I've been consistently unwell. What the fuck has happened to me? :coffee2:

They've sucked up all 14L of water and looking pretty good.. I'll let the bottom of the pots dry out for a couple of hours before attacking them with scissors.

Qb

I've been spewing most of the morning. Honestly man, this is the longest time I've been consistently unwell. What the fuck has happened to me? :coffee2:

They've sucked up all 14L of water and looking pretty good.. I'll let the bottom of the pots dry out for a couple of hours before attacking them with scissors.

Qb
Get well soon Qb.

Get well soon Qb.

Thanks mate. Appreciated.

Seems to have been a wee touch of food poisoning from a midnight munch of (out of date) houmous.

Never got round to doing anything in the tent yesterday so it's going to have to be a bottom feed of pk booster at lights on and do the trimming tomorrow.

Qb

Qb
Hope you are good now mate

Back