Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Thanks mate. Appreciated.

Seems to have been a wee touch of food poisoning from a midnight munch of (out of date) houmous.

Never got round to doing anything in the tent yesterday so it's going to have to be a bottom feed of pk booster at lights on and do the trimming tomorrow.

Qb
Get well Bud, Humas and Doritos with a side of homemade Salsa🔥

Get well Bud, Humas and Doritos with a side of homemade Salsa🔥

That's exactly what I had. I've now got my suspicions you've been messing with my food.

You're worth a watching! :crying:

Qb

Hi Folks. Sorry I've not posted an update in awhile. Been ridiculously busy with life.

Anyway.... Day 60

So as I said at the beginning of this grow these need to be down by 1st April. I really don't think any are going to be ready in time but I'm going to keep them going until then anyway. I've learned a lot this grow, namely my initial soil mix. I've kept the plant's looking the healthiest I've ever had with no deficiencies going from veg to flower which has always been my downfall. So maybe no smokable bud (maybe a top bud or 2) but a lot of knowledge gained.

Is there anything I can do with the immature buds? Anyway to process them into something useful? I have a decarboxylator and like to make edibles? Could I make some hash? Oil? Let me know what you all think.

Can I just say a big thanks to @Sawney_bean for the seeds. Sorry I couldn't grow these out to their best but you're genetics are strong! I will grow more in future but in bigger pots.

And a big thanks to everyone who's followed along, gave me advice and being the nicest cunts in the growing community.

Here's a couple of pics

IMG_20230327_120357[1].jpg
IMG_20230327_120425[1].jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Hi Folks. Sorry I've not posted an update in awhile. Been ridiculously busy with life.

Anyway.... Day 60

So as I said at the beginning of this grow these need to be down by 1st April. I really don't think any are going to be ready in time but I'm going to keep them going until then anyway. I've learned a lot this grow, namely my initial soil mix. I've kept the plant's looking the healthiest I've ever had with no deficiencies going from veg to flower which has always been my downfall. So maybe no smokable bud (maybe a top bud or 2) but a lot of knowledge gained.

Is there anything I can do with the unmatured buds? Anyway to process them into something useful? I have a decarboxylator and like to make edibles? Could I make some hash? Oil? Let me know what you all think.

Can I just say a big thanks to @Sawney_bean for the seeds. Sorry I couldn't grow these out to their best but you're genetics are strong! I will grow more in future but in bigger pots.

And a big thanks to everyone who's followed along, gave me advice and being the nicest cunts in the growing community.

Here's a couple of pics

View attachment 1577781View attachment 1577782
Qb
gonna be a pitty if you can't let them finish but needs must and safety is paramount isn't it also I read about your food poisoning I hope you ok

gonna be a pitty if you can't let them finish but needs must and safety is paramount isn't it also I read about your food poisoning I hope you ok

Thanks mate. I'm all good now.

It's a shame they need to be brought down because I think most of them would only need another 2/3 weeks. I've got guests coming and they will be in the house themselves for 1 night and I don't trust them to not be nosy bastards.

Do you think I could get away with wrapping them up in black bags and putting them up the loft for around 48/60 hours?

Qb

Thanks mate. I'm all good now.

It's a shame they need to be brought down because I think most of them would only need another 2/3 weeks. I've got guests coming and they will be in the house themselves for 1 night and I don't trust them to not be nosy bastards.

Do you think I could get away with wrapping them up in black bags and putting them up the loft for around 48/60 hours?

Qb
i recon so as long as they don't dry out but maybe some of the other guys may know better @NORB YIPPLS I'm sure may have hidden plants at some stage but in all honestly maybe if your gonna make extracts with it go the way you said as your safety and liberty are paramount aren't they

i recon so as long as they don't dry out but maybe some of the other guys may know better @NORB YIPPLS I'm sure may have hidden plants at some stage but in all honestly maybe if your gonna make extracts with it go the way you said as your safety and liberty are paramount aren't they

Yeah that's the main concern. That and embarrassing the Mrs in front of her family. Hopefully @NORB YIPPLS can chime in as I do seem to remember him doing something similar a while ago.

Qb

Anyway.... Day 60

Is there anything I can do with the immature buds? Anyway to process them into something useful? I have a decarboxylator and like to make edibles? Could I make some hash? Oil? Let me know what you all think.

Here's a couple of pics

View attachment 1577781View attachment 1577782
Qb

Yeah that's the main concern. That and embarrassing the Mrs in front of her family. Hopefully @NORB YIPPLS can chime in as I do seem to remember him doing something similar a while ago.

Qb
How long is the family there for matea?

I wish I had off known this grow had a April 1st deadline cos I would of strongly advised us went lightson 24/7
could u hide for a few days and bring back inside when the coast is clear.

Thier always a way
What's the situation that u have to close up the grow?

Can't you just close off that space? Put a lock on the door?
Just saying. Don't mind visitors, but they need to respect your privacy as well. Of course if it's your mother in-law, then all bets are off :shrug:

Back