Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

I think they would be fine for 3 days. I've left plants in darkness for longer than that during harvest. Not by choice mind you but they were still green when I went to chop. I think it would be less stressful than cold temps.

I'm definitely going to try and leave a few in the loft at least.

Should I allow them to dry out?

I'm going to take one out tonight and see how much of a smell it gives off without a carbon filter. If it's not noticeable I'll probably put the lot up in the loft and strategically place some smelly stuff around where the hatch is.

Otherwise it's chop, chop, chop.

Qb

Isn't there some sort of anti smell gel. Don't know the brand anymore, but Stateside it's fairly common to get a hold off. I had to order it from Amazon...Dammit, what's it called again...tsss...

It's Ona
61pBIWpqTzL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Isn't there some sort of anti smell gel. Don't know the brand anymore, but Stateside it's fairly common to get a hold off. I had to order it from Amazon...Dammit, what's it called again...tsss...
Ona gel. I've used it before.

How often do you water them? Maybe water the day before.

They are bottom fed daily.

Qb

Day 62

I've been a little heavy handed with the nutrients and burnt some of the leaves but here "we grow buds, not leaves"

It probably started when the soil got really dry but we go on.

Still being bottom fed pk booster at around 2ml/L one day then bloom at around 3ml/L the following day. Every other day it's dechlorinated water. They are drinking like a pish stained alkie.

Heres a couple of pics.

Beautiful colours on just one of the SOS.
IMG_20230329_140505.jpg

Group shot.
IMG_20230329_140528.jpg

Qb

New plan of action!

Managed to hold off the family visit till Sunday dinner time so the plants will be left in darkness for 2 days instead of 3 :woohoo:

Left a plant out for half a day in an enclosed space with no filter or deodorizer and the smell isn't noticeable at all outside and barely within the space.

All the plants will be getting moved to the loft and ona gel will be strategically placed in the hall below the hatch to cover up any potential smells.

Have the stars aligned right at the last minute? Who knows? But I'm definitely feeling more positive and feel like this could work.

Qb

Back