Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

They look OK mate.
Yeah they look ok. Just worried about how dry the soil is.

I've just finished the full defoliation.

IMG_20230315_162703.jpg

Autopot has now been switched on.

Qb

I imagine turning on the Automatic pots will bring sweet relief 😮‍💨 your plants are looking very comfortable Qb, very nice.
Thanks mate. They have sucked up all the water. Around 21 litres. Giving them a day of no water then going to top feed some organic pk booster.

I use Plant Magic but it looks like they've went out of business? Business in Administration the lot. Any one know what happened to them? Seemed like quite a big company.

@St. Tom Thanks for the rep mate. Just noticed.

Qb

Thanks mate. They have sucked up all the water. Around 21 litres. Giving them a day of no water then going to top feed some organic pk booster.

I use Plant Magic but it looks like they've went out of business? Business in Administration the lot. Any one know what happened to them? Seemed like quite a big company.

@St. Tom Thanks for the rep mate. Just noticed.

Qb
So many companies going bust nowadays, I have no conclusion but I think businesses in general are struggling still to receive stock or chemicals to produce. Leading to losses in revenue.
tough times hey, 80s style.

So many companies going bust nowadays, I have no conclusion but I think businesses in general are struggling still to receive stock or chemicals to produce. Leading to losses in revenue.
tough times hey, 80s style.
Yeah, makes sense. Poor oldtimer1. I used to speak to him on uk420 years ago. Learned a few things from him.

Qb

Day 50

I was planning on top feeding the pk booster today but I'll be honest I've not got the energy and decided to be a lazy bastard and just fire 14 litres of dechlorinated water with 3ml/L of organic pk booster.

They sucked that all up within 2 hours. Autopot will be back on tomorrow and will probably do the pk every 3rd day. Potentially upping the ml/L depending on how the plants look tomorrow.

Never tried bottom feeding with nutrients before so hopefully works out ok.

IMG_20230317_225352.jpg
IMG_20230317_225420.jpg

Thanks for following along

Qb

Day 51

Plan was to bottom feed plain water today but I decided due to the dry soil at the start of the week to add around 2ml/L of organic bloom nutes to hopefully help bring back up that microbial life that's so important in organics.

My plan is to feed pk booster every 3 days and feed bloom the day after. I'll see how they cope with it over the next couple of days and decide best course of action.

IMG_20230318_193635.jpg

Qb

Day 52

Around 14L of dechlorinated water added to the tray at lights on today. Should be all gone by lights out tomorrow.

@Sawney_bean @hope2grow @420autoflower

Where the fuck are these leaves coming from?? :yoinks: Should I do another defol?

IMG_20230319_212454.jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Back